Suga and Jimin: A day off

This story is dedicated to sehun_baby21. This is for you sis love you hope yo like it.

Stephanie's P.O.V
I started working for Big Hits BTS group and I've started to notice that two boys always tried to get close to me,and by boys I mean Suga and Jimin they were always around me watching my every move it was so annoying but cute at the same time. All five boys went to their schedules and so I was left with Suga and Jimin which were not doing anything but watching TV I sit in the middle of them and look at them,both concentrated on the TV, I giggle on the inside just by looking at their faces,"you guys are so quiet today,what are you both thinking?" I ask "if you want to know what were thinking" Suga says "then we'll show you,we'll make you feel like its a day off from work" jimin says as he grabs my hand and stands up, Suga also stands up and gets closer to a wall and leans on it and Jimin pushes me to him until I bump into Suga that holds my waist and Jimin gets closer and kisses me while holding my hands above my head I feel both of their erected members and start to grind on them both "Fuck Stephanie" Suga said as he grinds with me,Jimin goes down to my neck and kisses it and Suga did the same thing but on the other side, "mmmm~"I moan and then Suga and jimin take me into a bedroom they push me down on the bed while taking their pants off,followed by their underwear and they both release their hungry member Jimin takes off my pants and panties while Suga takes off my shirt and bra, he immediately sucks on my right nipple while Jimin takes in my left nipple and sucks on it also "hmmmmmm~" I hum in pleasure I massaged their boner and they put me on all fours, all of a sudden I feel Suga enter me from the back and I suddenly open my mouth and moan,Jimin looked at me and smirked "suck it" he says while looking at me I open my mouth and took him in "Fuck!" Jimin groaned as he felt the back of my throat and Suga pounded faster which made Jimin's member hit the very back of my throat and he released himself in my mouth he took out his member and Suga released himself in me and pulled out and Jimin and Suga switched places with each other Jimin entered himself in me and I feel myself tighten up,I took in Suga's member and gave him a deep throat "Fuck that's deep!" He says while throwing his head back,"Fuck!!" Jimin says while he came inside me I sucked on Suga's member until he came into my mouth we collapsed on the bed while looking at each other, laughing until we fell asleep.

Suga's P.O.V
Me and Jimin started to like our assistant and we watched her everyday when the members let for their schedules it was only us three. Me and Jimin agreed to leave Stephanie alone until she got curious and it worked! Even though I don't agree with jamless that much this is his first brilliant idea that he has ever come up with, well I like to sleep a lot but jamless keeps waking me up so I get really irritated and get in a bad mood but whatever, now that me and jamless got to fuck her it felt so good in my opinion and now I get to sleep without jamless getting in my way.

Jimin's P.O.V
It felt so good to just release myself into her if you know what I mean *winks* although Suga calls me jamless I still agree to anything he says unless it's a stupid idea. He says he loves to sleep a lot but while everyone is sleeping I get bored and go bother someone in this case its always going to be Suga. I really love to show off my abs because I have better abs then anyone else in the group. But Namjoon is always saying that I have no jams but I'll prove to him I got jams if its the last thing that I'll do mark my words namjoon you will be proven wrong.