TaeGi: Fuck Me Harder

⚠Use Headphones To Watch The Video!⚠ Watch the video up there~ This will be in Taehyung's P.O.V only so, sorry about that. Anyways, I hope you like it!

Taehyung's P.O.V
"Oh Fuck~" I moaned loudly as Yoongi slammed into me harder and faster. "You like that you little slut?" Yoongi growled into my ear, "yes! I love it!" I screamed in pleasure as he hit my prostate over and over again. I started jerking off at the same pace Yoongi was fucking me and whimpered as he pulled out but slammed into me again a couple of times. "You're so fucking tight Taehyung~" he groaned as he pulled on my hair roughly but not enough to hurt me and hit my prostate. "Oh fuck yes Yoongi! Hit it again!" I begged as I buried my face into the pillow in front of me. He pulled out and slammed into my prostate again and again, making me see stars as I jerked myself off faster. "Shit! I'm going to cum!" I moaned loudly. "Hold it until I tell you to cum" He said in a husky voice. I tried my very best to hold back my release as Yoongi fucked me into oblivion. "P-please! L-let me cum now~" I moaned out desperately as tears formed at the brim of my eyes from the pain of not cumming. "You can cum now baby boy" Yoongi said as he fucked me faster. I gave myself a final jerk and started cumming as I screamed from my amazing orgasm. "Fuck!" Yoongi groaned and came into me. I lied down on the bed and Yoongi did the same. "Fuck, that was so good" Yoongi said as he pulled me closer to him. I panted and nodded, agreeing with him, "that was the best fuck of my life" I said as I closed my eyes tiredly. "I agree" he replied and kissed my nose before falling asleep.

Another short one~ sorry heh.... Anyways, this is the third update today! I hope you liked it~