11/13 terrorists strike again...

Hey guys this is a very sad topic that I'm writing to you guys and I'm scared myself about this.... Why? Because some of my family members are in Paris and Paris is getting attacked right now... I'm literally crying and praying that they aren't hurt. I'm hoping that all of you guys that are in Paris right now are OK and if your not in Paris good. I can't even calm down, this is terrifying and horrible to even think about right now... I just wanted to say that I hope you guys agree with me on this topic because violence is not the answer, now I'm not saying that we're the terrorists but I'm just say that it doesn't make sense, it doesn't stop anything, in fact all they are doing is killing innocent people for no reason. So those who don't know what's going on yet well there was and explosion in a bar near a stadium in Paris and there was a shooting at a restaurant. First it was the 9/11 and now here's a new beginning of 11/13. I'm sorry guys that's all I can say for now but be safe please I beg of you, I can't even write correctly since there are tears in my eyes since I'm trying to call them to see if their OK but they won't pick up their phone *silently cries*. But anyway please take a moment of silence for those who got hurt in Paris and a moment of silence for the safety for Paris. Yes I did post this on my Instagram so I you want to follow me or whatever then go ahead like I said before I'm not forcing you guys to do anything for me I'm just telling you guys the things that are going down right now so thank you for reading this guys love you!!! =^ω^= *cries*

#PrayForParis