BTS: DON'T FUCKING SAY IT IF YOU DON'T FUCKING MEAN IT!!

Ok so I made a joke in class and as you can see you the title that's what I came up with XD hope you guys like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rap Mon: *gets into car* hmmm gotta get rid of these jams before Jimin finds them....... *sees couple*

Boy: I love you!!

Girl: I love yo-

Rap Mon: *looks out window* DON'T FUCKING SAY IT IF YOU DON'T FUCKING MEAN IT!!!

Boy and Girl: ......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jin: *dressed in all pink, while holding a purse that's pink and holds his pink flip phone in the other hand* *walks like a diva*

Boy: I really love you, could you be my girlfriend? I'd always love you and you only

Girl: *blushes*

Jin: DON'T FUCKING SAY IT IF YOU DON'T FUCKING MEAN IT!!!

Boy&Girl: ...... Uh are you OK?

Jin: ugh do you know who your talking back to? I am Princess Pink Jin, now bow down to me and move along peasant's,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J-Hope: *walks to his favorite stable*

Meanwhile across the street~

Girl: *stands with her arms crossed and looks at her ex seriously*

Boy: I will never cheat on you again, I promise, please give me anoth-

J-Hope: *shouts across street* DON'T FUCKING SAY IT IF YOU DON'T FUCKING MEAN IT!!!

Girl: he's right, you shouldn't say what you don't fucking mean *walks away*

Boy: Shit!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin: *on a quest to find jams* come on where are the fucking jams?!

Girl: I really want to get back together with you, I know that I cheated on you last time, but I promise I'll change...

Jimin: *makes a disgusted face* DON'T FUCKING SAY IT IF YOU DON'T FUCKING MEAN IT!!!

Boy: What he said, plus you aren't going to change, in fact, you became the number one slut at our school... *leaves*

Girl: Ugh!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Suga: *hides behind a bush at a wedding* Swaeg!

Bride: *looks deeply into grooms eyes while blushing and giggling*

Groom: *holds his soon-to-be wife's hand and smiles* I will never leave your side, I will never make you cry, and I will make you the most happiest woman ther-

Suga: *gets up from bush* Bullshit! If I can't have Jimin, than no one can have a happy ending, DON'T FUCKING SAY IT IF YOU DON'T FUCKING MEAN IT!!!

Bride: *leaves grooms fake ass*

Groom: Wait don't leave! I swear I meant every word of whatever I said to you! *runs after bride*

Suga: *put on sunglasses, puts on a three dolla gold chain, and leaves* Swaeg!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook: *walks into kitchen*

Jin: Maybe I should make some Kimchi today....

Jungkook: DON'T FUCKING SAY IT IF YOU DON'T FUCKING MEAN IT!!!

Jin: *looks at Jungkook* DO YOU WANT ME TO SPANK THAT ASS OF YOURS?!!!!

Jungkook: *eyes widen* fuck *Dasi Run Run Runs his ass outta the dorm*

Jin: *Dasi Run Run Runs his pretty self to catch Jungkook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
V: *watches K-Dramas*

Girl: What do you want from me? *stares harshly into boys eyes*

Boy: I want a second chance, I promise I'll make everything right agai-

V: DON'T FUCKING SAY IT IF YOU DON'T FUCKING MEAN IT!!!

*K-Drama just keeps playing*

V: *sighs*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Surprise update! I woke up at 3 in the morning to finish this chapter XD don't ask why I'm up at 3, but yeah now its 4 in the morning and I'll get my ass to sleep again, bye!