Jinster: Trouble

OK so I just had an idea that was tugging at my head to write it so I just made it for fun because I wanted to share my story to you guys so enjoy =^.^= P.S sorry for the delay I just wanted to finish four chapters of the story so that you guys wouldn't wait for another update so ya, but mostly I want to thank you for all the support and love to the book, I will try to make the book better with more greater ideas so ya enjoy the stories my lovely Kawaii readers.

Rap monster's P.O.V
One day I was in the dorm with the other members, when we were watching a horror movie I started to think about Jin the eldest member here, he was perfect, he was handsome, he was a mother to us. It seems kinda funny but its true, he helps and feeds each and everyone of us. And yes I love him, so I decided to think about something, 'why not just make a song that only has me and Jin in it?' I smiled and got up to call the manager to see if it was OK to make a song with just me and Jin.

Time skip~

As I got off the phone with the manger I started jumping like crazy, cheering that I just got a song solo with Jin. "I need to start writing some lyrics for the song" I said to myself out loud as I took out a notebook and a pencil and started thinking about the lyrics. As I was thinking about the lyrics I started to have fantasies of me and Jin which led me to write dirty lyrics. As I finished I noticed that I had gotten a boner so I obviously had to fix that, and so I did.

Jin's P.O.V
As I was watching the movie I noticed that Rap Monster was gone, I was starting to get worried so I decided to search for him. As I looked for him I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello?"
"Hi Jin I just wanted to tell you that you and Rap monster are going to record a song together by tomorrow, that is if he finishes the song, he told me that he would get the song ready as soon as possible"
"Araso, but when did this all happen? And who chose me to sing with Rap Monster?"
"Well just a few minutes ago, Rap Monster called me that he wanted to sing a song with just the two of you, and Rap Monster chose you"
"Araso well I'll ask him if he's done"
"Ok bye Jin see you tomorrow"
"Bye"
So Rap Monster chose me to sing a song with him, cool I'm glad he chose me so that we can sing together, but why all of a sudden? As I walk up to Rap Mons room I wonder what song he will write, maybe a love song? I think as I stand in front of his door. *knock* *knock* "Namjoon?" I call out from behind the door, "y-yeah?" He replies with a shaky voice, "are you done with the lyrics yet?" I ask, "mm~ ya I'm done" he said, did he just moan? "Namjoon are you OK?" I ask, "y-ya!" He yells, "jeez you don't have to yell" I say, "I'm sorry Jin" he says opening the door, "alright the manager wants us to sing tomorrow OK so we'll leave at night, I have some things to do" I say as I turn around and go downstairs, "araso see you in the morning!" He calls out, "ya" I say as I go to the rest of the guys that are still watching the movie.

Rap Monster's P.O.V
I almost got caught by Jin, that would have been a disaster. I get in a T-shirt and take off my pants leaving my boxers on, I glance around the room one last time and notice that my notebook needs to be put away, as I put my notebook away I thought of Jin moaning in the song, so I decided to write the idea down, I didn't pick Jin just for the song, I thought he would be great at the vocals if you know what I mean, but enough of that tomorrow's another day so I better rest before everything.

Time skip~

Jin's P.O.V
"Namjoon, let's go!" I yell at Rap Monster that was taking forever to get downstairs, "I'm here jeez" he says, "finally! It took you long enough" I said as I got in the car, "I'm sorry" he said while looking down, "it's OK" I say as I start driving to the recording studio, "we're here" I say as I looked at the sleeping Namjoon, "araso! Let's go" he says as he gets out, we walk in and we started recording.

Time skip~

Rap Monsters P.O.V
"Listen guys I need to go to the hospital something just came up will you be OK alone?" The manager asked, "Ne we'll be fine, I'll edit the recording don't worry" I said, "araso bye" he says and walks off, "alright I'm ready to do my part of the song" Jin says to me while going in the recording room, "araso" I say as I started to listen to his voice, the moaning was about to come, this was my favorite part in the song, it turned me on because of his super good vocals, "how was that?" He asked, "erm you need to relax on the moaning part Jin OK?" I say to him as he nods, he starts again but ends up messing it up, "I can't do this Namjoon" he said as he looked at me, "yes you can" I say, "but I-I don't know how to do it" he confesses, I chuckle and walk into the room with him, "OK now start singing, and try to be steady on the notes while I do this" I whisper in his ear as I got behind him, he nods and starts to sing, I slid my hand down into his boxers and reached for his dick, I started to rub it softly with my hand, "aahh~ Namjoon w-what are you d-doing?~" he asked, "I'm helping you Jin" I say as I go faster, "agh!" He moans as I continue, "good just like that" I complimented him, "mmhh~ Namjoon just fuck me already please" he pleaded, "your wish is my command" I whisper in his ear while taking off every piece of clothing we have on, "Namjoon start slow please" he said to me, "I will trust me" I said as I started to slid into him, "agh!" I groaned, "so tight" I said as I pushed the rest of my dick into him, after a few minutes he told me to move, "aaggh~ Namjoon~" Jin moaned as I started to fasten my pace, "mmm~ Jin you are so good" I said as I gave him a kiss on his neck, "Namjoon! Your even better~" he moaned, "Namjoon I think I'm gonna cum!" He said, "agh! Me too babe" I groaned as I started to go faster, "agh! Namjoon!" He moans as his cum hit my stomach and then dripped down on his stomach, "agh! Jin!" I groaned as I came in him, "that felt so good Namjoon" he said while he kissed me, "I know, I love you Jin" I say as I looked at him, "I love you too, now let's get cleaned up and go home, "araso I'll edit the recording tomorrow" I said as we left the building and went home.

Third-Person P.O.V
As the sun rose in the sky the manager of BTS walked into the recording room, and saw that Namjoon didn't edit the recording. The manager being super kind, decided to edit the song for him, but when he did, he listened to something very disturbing, at the end were Namjoon's and Jin's moans and groans as the skin slapping got louder, "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS?!?!?" the manager said with his eyes wide and deleted the song and ran out of the building, calling Namjoon that he will not publish his song due to some reasons. The manager to this day tries to forget the things he has heard before but never did, he ended up being cursed with the 'song track' stuck in his head.