Jim-Hope: The accident

This story is dedicated to jhopesslutyehet I hope you enjoy it!! This is only going to be in Jimin's P.O.V! Sorry XD

Jimin's P.O.V
I've always liked J-Hope he's one of my group members, he was always funny, caring, and cute. J-Hope was my hope, he was my everything. I remember very well that first time we went out without the members knowing, I also remember the times we would always have sex in the closet during dance rehearsal's and we always came back with messy and sweaty hair and foreheads. One day we told the members that we were going out but it probably was too obvious that they already knew what was going on and they were OK with it. We were happy together, I remember when we first had sex... It sounds weird but I will never forget me and J-Hope's sex ever. It was the best sex I've ever had.

Flashback~

"Mhh J-Hope~!" I moaned as he thrusted into me, "agh fuck!" J-Hope groaned as i started to jerk myself off, "ngh~" he moaned making me weak due to the sound. "I l-love you j-jimin" he said between hard thrusts, moans and groans, and panting, "mhh~ I l-love you toooo J-Hope~" I moaned as cum squirted all over us, "fuck J-Jimin you just can't s-stop playing w-with yourself c-can you?" He groaned, "faster J-Hope please!" I moaned as he hit my prostate, "fuck I'm gonna cum!" I groaned as the last hit made me cum again, "agh~ ngh~ fuck!" J-Hope moans as he filled me with his cum, he dropped onto me carefully and started panting fast, "shh~ breath J-Hope" I said as I played with his hair, "t-thanks Jimin for existing" he said as he finally was calm, I giggled at that, "I'm sure you would have found someone else" I said as I looked at him, "no I wouldn't, I mean who else would ever seduce me so good? Who would ever have your beautiful high pitch moans, who would have beautiful abs like yours? And finally who would ever have your fantastic personality?" He questioned me, "o-oh I-I", "no need to stutter, I love you and you only" he said as he held me close to him, "I love you Jimin and there is no doubt about that" he said, "I love you too J-Hope" I said as I kissed him. He's right I'm one of a kind, I'm not like others, he chose me for a reason, because he loved me, and nothing more to it.

Back to reality~

But that love didn't last long enough no. I was sad for months and even though I looked happy on camera, I was slowly dying on the inside. The members tried to help me through depression.. But it didn't work it only made my problems worse. If only I was there, he'd still be here but no I watched it all happen out my window. FUCK! I was so traumatized that night that I couldn't sleep. Slowly I got over it but I never forgot it. Its too tragic to ever forget this event, and if only it wasn't for that car to hit him, we would've been happy together but no he got hit by a car and I watched it all, running to him, holding him in my arms as he slowly died waiting for the ambulance, its all my fault, he never deserved to die. But that day also meant a lot to me, that day, minutes before he died he proposed to me, he said we would get married next week, but instead of having a wedding we had a funeral for J-Hope, that day just made everything worse. It felt like I was nothing in the world, like I didn't exist anymore. I couldn't take it sometimes and I thought of killing myself but the members always helped me, they are like brothers to me and I love them for that and it will always stay like that.

Two weeks later~

I finally woke up due to an oversleep since our concert was yesterday, "Happy Birthday!" The members shouted as I came out of my room, "ah kamsahamnida ~" I softly said as I started to walk to the kitchen to get my breakfast, "ah Jin hyung made breakfast for you Jimin, so sit down" Jungkook said with a smile, "thank you Jin" I said as I smiled for the first time, "your welcome I'll get the pancakes for you" he said as I nodded, "thank you all for being here for me, I know I was such a pain in the ass about the J-Hope accident" I said as I looked at all of them, "its totally fine, just know that J-Hope is with use no matter what happens" Suga said as I ate my pancakes.

After breakfast~

I needed to go to the store since I wanted to buy something for all of the members to say thank you because even though they don't know much about me, they helped me throughout something that got to me. As I walked across the street I heard a noise from the far distance, as I squinted to see the noise, I felt something hit me with huge force, I knew that I just got hit by a car. "Wait for me J-Hope, I'm coming" I said my last words as I closed my eyes this is the end of me, and a new start with J-Hope tomorrow. For this is the end of my life, as I start a new one with my beloved J-Hope, and nothing more to that.