J-Hope: I'm your hope

This is for lilly8763, my second sister love you and I hope you like this story. It took forever to write. Lol

Lilliam's P.O.V
I walk to the park early in the morning because I'm just like that. Fabulous. Thats how I explain myself. I sit on the bench and take out my phone and read the newest updates about EXO. I sigh when I see news about Tao that is leaving EXO which is sad but it's not his fault for getting hurt its SM Entertainment that doesn't care about their health which really is a downfall on EXO because their group is breaking apart I have a friend that was heartbroken when she found out that EXO-M's Kris was leaving EXO but now I have another friend that is sad about Tao leaving EXO but I guess hard times come around.

As I was reading I felt somebody beside me. He looked frustrated with something so I decided to help. "Um hi my name's Lilliam do you need help with anything?" I ask in a sweet tone, but by looking at his confused expression I knew he didn't understand me. I looked at him and noticed that he looked Korean so I decided to give that language a shot even though I know how to speak it perfectly. I cleared my throat and started speaking.

From this point on you talk Korean.

"Hi my name is Lilliam do you need any help?" I smiled and he looked at me. "Hi my name is J-Hope and yes I do need help um do you know where 538 Lane street is?" He asks while looking at the map but looked back at me, "of course I know where that is, are you new in town?" I ask curiously, "ah ya I came here from Korea and I really dont understand anything around here" he says while smiling.

"well I'll help you out with everything if your ok with that" I say while looking at his brown sparkly eyes, "ok that would be great um can I get your number?" He asked taking out his phone, "sure" I say and take out my phone and hand it to him so he can put in his number, and he handed his. I dial in my number and hand his phone back I smile and I wonder if he has eaten yet, "umm J-Hope? Have you eaten yet?" I ask as I took my phone back when he handed it to me,"no,why?" He replies, "Aish you need to eat or you'll get sick, come on" I say grabbing his hand and leading him to a café, we go inside and we sit down waiting for a waitress to take our order, "Hello my name is Katie and I'll take your order, what would you like?" She asks politely, "two hot chocolates and two bagels," I say to her smiling, "do you want anything in the bagle?" She asks as she writes on a paper,"umm ya can we get butter and cream for it please?" I ask as I look at J-Hope which is looking at his phone,"is that all?" She asks,"ya" I replied to her, and she leaves,I look at J-Hope again and he looks up smiling that handsome smile, I blush and turn away quickly to see if the orders are ready,"Lilliam?" He said my name,"um y-ya?" I replied as my heart raced, "do you by any chance umm.. Never mind" he says looking down, I look at him in a confused face, "what is it Hopie?" I ask and held his hand,I see him turn red at the touch, and just then our food came,"hopefully I didn't interrupt anything but your food is ready" she says while handing our food, we ate in silence and we drank our hot coco as we heard music coming from a piano which was very beautiful.

J-Hope's P.O.V
I see a girl sit next to me,but I don't have time to bother her so I keep looking at the map, this is Shit I don't even know this English language that others speak... In fact I don't know how the hell Namjoon and the others know how to even learn this language. Ughhhhhh. All of a sudden I hear the girl next to me speaking to me. I look at her in confusion. And she studies me and notices something. Suddenly a miracle happen. She talked Korean thank god. "Umm hi my name is J-Hope, And yes I need help, do you know where 538 Lane street is?" I ask politely, she looks so pretty, Lilliam such a pretty name, "so have you eaten yet?" She asks me while I observe her beautiful face, "No" I answer her and I space out until I see her getting up and I follow her, we get into the café and she orders something that I couldn't understand and I want ask her if she has a boyfriend yet, if she doesn't that would be great because she is so beautiful that I could kiss her right now and take off her clothes and... No No No that's not going to happen No I look at my pants and I bit my lip as I saw my bulge,Fuck that's what I get for having dirty thoughts. "Umm Lilliam?" I ask as I look in her eyes, "yes Hopie" she says with a smile, whoa whoa whoa she already has a nickname for me? Aish I gotta say I do like it."do you by any chance might have a.... Never mind" I say change my mind about asking her the question "what is it Hopie?" She asks me while holding m hand Oh God No I feel my face turn red and I look down but just then the waitress comes and thank God she saved me. We ate and drank our food and we sat in silence as music plays and we leave together to look for 538 Lane street. Silence. Silence. Silence. This is not ok I like to talk but how can I when its silent."Lilliam?" I say her name as she blushes, "umm y-ya Hopie?" She replies in a shy voice, "why aren't talking?" I ask her and she giggles and stares into my eyes, "Hopie I guess I'm just thinking about someone" she says, "oh who is this person" I ask, hopefully its not a guy,"well I'm just thinking about a guy that just came into my life" he says and giggles, I frown am I jealous? I've never been jealous in my life how can I be jealous? "Who is he?"I ask "well here's the place and your on the second floor" she says while opening the door we enter and I take the key to my room and we go to the elevator and was for it to open.

Lilliam's P.O.V
We walk out of the elevator and go to his house, we are walk in and see a lot of furniture,"wow" I say in amazement, I sat on his bed and it was so comfy, I wonder if I just.... I roll on the bed and see J-Hope standing there looking at me I get up and fix the bed, "sorry" I say, "so who's the guy?" He asks "Aish Jinja?" I say, "yes" he replies and looks into my eyes,"ok well I fell in love with a guy that I just met and he is really sweet and funn-" I felt his lips against mine, I kissed back and I sit down on the bed and I snuck my hand up his shirt to feel his abs and he laid me down, "why didn't you say anything?" he asks as he looks at me,"I was scared that you wouldn't feel the same" I say and he unbuckled his pants and took off his shirt, he kissed my neck, he also took off my shirt and bra, followed by my pants and panties, he gets on top of my and sucks m nipple, while he takes off his underwear. "Mmmmmm~"I hum in pleasure and I felt something starting to enter me,"J-Hope~" I moan as a tear rolled down my face, "sorry" he says and stops moving so I can adjust to the size. "Move Hopie~" I moan, he starts moving and starts kissing my neck again while thrusting faster into me "Hopie~" I moan as I felt my sweet spot being hit,I kiss his neck and scratch his back,"Fuck Lilliam" he groans and release's inside of me "Hopie~" I moan while releasing myself onto him, he lays down and I lick his member making him moan, I took him in slowly and pumped his member "Ahh Fuck" he moans while grabbing my hair and pushes me in deeper,I start pumping faster while he throws back his head releasing into my mouth, he let's go of my hair and I layvon his chest. "I love you Hopie" I say, "I love you too Lilliam" he replies and kisses my forehead, "I'm your hope" he says and I smile,"you are my hope" I say and fall asleep on his chest.