If BTS broke Tiffiny's phone

I don't know if this is going to be funny for all of you because you guys have your own opinions about things and I respect that, but this is like my first joke scene so ya I don't know XD, so I jut wanted to write this for all of you so I hope you like it!!

Namjoon: what are you doing?

Me: I'm writing smu- I mean I'm waiting for a story update that's being updated in a minute.

Namjoon: oh well that's uh fun I guess....

Me: yup... Well imma go get some food.

Namjoon: OK! I'll stay here.

Me: OK. *leaves room*

Namjoon: now let's see what your really up to... *takes phone* *phone breaks in his hands* O.O.....................O.O.................O.O..............O.O....... HOLY SHIT I BROKE HER PHONE OH MY GOD WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!?! FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY DO I BREAK EVERYTHING?!?!? SHIT...... AHHHH FUCK!!! I SHOULDN'T HAV-............... O.O..........O.O.........O.O.........O.O 'SHIT!'

Me: Oh do you know how important that phone is?!?!? DO YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THAT PHONE IS?!?!? FOR FUCKS SAKE I WRITE SMUTS ABOUT YOU GUYS IN THERE FOR MY READERS TO READ!!!!!! O.O 'SHIT!'

Namjoon: O.O you what?!?!

Me: aghhh! You shouldn't have heard that..

Namjoon: well I'm glad I did because your coming with me *takes hand and goes into the car* *drives*

Me: where are we going?

Namjoon: we're going to the church

Me: WTH!? why?!?

Namjoon: you need holy water and the bible.

Me: WTH!?!

Namjoon: your going you need to be pure again.

Me: ...... ME? PURE?!?! HAHAHAHA NO! YOUR THE ONE THAT NEED'S THE BIBLE AND HOLY WATER. YOU THINK YOUR SO PURE?!?!? OK THEN *takes Namjoon's phone and plays expensive girl*

Namjoon: O.O um let's just forget about this let's just act like that never happened before OK? I'll get you a new phone I'll buy you eight phones OK?

Me: OK!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: *writes BTS Smuts* *puts down phone and charges the phone* *leaves room and goes into the bathroom* *takes shower*

Jin: *walks into Tiffiny's room* *looks at her phone* :O why isn't her phone pink?! Argh! I need to fix this. *picks up phone* hmmmmm.... *changes black wallpaper into a pink colored wallpaper* hmmmm... This isn't gonna work, I need to take this into a more highly matter. *thinks* aha! *takes pink paint and spills a little paint in a bucket. *puts phone in the bucket* *waits* *puts on pink paint gloves and takes out the phone*. *waits until phone dries*