JiKook: I kissed a boy part 2

So that's Jingkook up there lol, I do not own the picture, all the art credit goes to the owner, as for the name I edited that, don't worry the owner's name is up there, so its ok as long as his/her name is up there :3

previously on JiKook: I kissed a boy part 1...

I looked around the club and realized that I was in full control over my body again. "I really loved your big dick daddy~" I heard Jimin whisper in my ear making me flinch, "a-am I really t-that b-big?" I asked in a whisper and all that he could do was nod. "So are you guys a thing now?!!" Someone shouted across the club, before I could answer I smiled and held Jimin's hand, "you fucking bet that we are a thing now!!" I yelled back and kissed Jimin taking him by surprise but he kissed back and moaned a little when I bit his bottom lip. "I can't believe I kisses a boy better yet I fucked one" I said out load, "but no regrets right?" Jimin asked me, "fuck no, I regret nothing, in fact I'm glad I fucked you, I'm glad I met you" I said picking him up with all of my strength while he wrapped his legs around my waist kissing me. I went outside the club and into the car. I turned on the ignition and looked at him, "ready for round 2 at my house?" I asked with a smirk, "you bet I am" he replied and kissed me before we left the parking lot.

'No regrets right?'
'Not even one'
'Good because you'll get visits from me during sex'
'That's alright with me'
'But remember one thing....'
'He can't know our secret or else....'
'I know... Or else that will be his last sex session.... ever'
*smirks* 'perfect, I'm glad you remember'
'How could I not, it happened way to man times'
*laughs evilly* 'don't you dare forget'
'I promise I won't'

Seven months later~
He knows.............

Jingkook's P.O.V

Jungkook~ He fucking knows!

I know, I'll do it tonight

You better do it before he exposes us to the world, who knows what will happen to us if everyone finds out

I know, I don't want to know what will happen, I'm used to this Jingkook, love somebody, fuck somebody, be with them for 6 years, and then bam! they figure it all out, and that leads to their deaths.

Your doing a good thing Jungkook

No I'm not, I'm murdering someone that I love! This would have never happened if you did take control over me!

Listen kid, I don't want to be here too, but this is what we got because of our stupid ass father!

FLASHBACK~

Jing: "come on Jungkook! Father is waiting for us!"

Jung: "I'm coming! Jingkook wait!"

Jing: "what?"

Mr. Jeon "follow me kids"

Jing and Jung: "yes father~"