JiKook: More Daddy

Use Headphones To Watch This Video!Watch the video up there first. You'll like it, especially if you're a Jikook shipper like me (I literally ship every ship there is in BTS lol) I hope you like it my Little Kookie's!

Jimin's P.O.V
"Daddy~ I've been a bad boy~ please punish me" I cooed as I looked at Jungkook that was already unbuckling and unzipping his pants. "Yes... You've been a very bad boy Jimin" Jungkook growled under his breath as he hovered over me on the bed. I licked my lips and pulled him in for a lustful kiss. I was very impatient. I wanted him. All of him. "Impatient aren't we?" He said with a smirk plastered over his face. I nodded and unbuckled my belt and slid off my tight jeans, "please daddy~ fuck me" I moaned as I pumped my dick after I took off my boxers. "Don't touch yourself!" He growled and pinned my arms up above my head. "Go rough on me daddy please~" I moaned needily as I lifted up my hips and rubbed myself against him. At this point I was desperate, I'd do anything to get fucked by him.

Jungkook's P.O.V
"Jimin~" I moaned out as he grinded against me. "Fuck this!" I growled and slid off my boxers. "Please daddy~" Jimin moaned. Fuck... His moans are a sin... I smashed my lips onto his kissing him roughly and slammed into him at the same time, making him arch his back and scream. "OH FUCK YES DADDY!~" I groaned and let go of his arms and held onto the headboard of the bed and fucked him harder until the headboard started banging onto the wall. "F-Fuck yes!~" he moaned loudly and clawed at my back with his fingernails. "Ah~ Jimin~" I moaned as he tightened around me. "M-more please~" he begged as he arched his back off the bed. I smirked and slammed into him, but this time even deeper and harder than before. "Daddy! I'm gonna cum!" He screamed. "Touch yourself baby~" I smirked and kept thrusting, going deeper and deeper every time. "Ah~ ngh~ f-fuck~" Jimin moaned as he jerked himself off at the same pace I was going. "Ah! Jungkook!!" He moaned loudly and arched his back as his orgasm hit him hard and came. I felt him tighten around me even more, milking me for my orgasm. "Shit~ thats fucking hot" I bit my lip, closed my eyes and threw my head back as I came inside of him. I collapased next to him and looked over at him, still inside of him. "T-that w-was amazing daddy~" he panted as he ran his fingers through my hair. I only nodded, still trying to catch my breath. "Saranghae daddy~" Jimin said as he closed his eyes, "saranghae Jimin" I smiled, pulled him closer to me and pecked his cheek before falling alseep with him in my arms.

Another update XD I hope you guys liked it. Sorry its short.