Jungkook: So What If We're Related? Part 1

Just by looking a the title I think you should know what the story might involve (if your thinking wrong about this sentence, then idk I wont stop you from thinking wrong XD)

Third-person P.O.V
Jungkook and Tori have been brother and sister ever since they were little. Jungkook was the eldest since he was 18 and Tori was the youngest since she was 16. But one day something changed between Jungkook and Tori, and they never looked at each other as brother and sister anymore.

Tori's P.O.V
I woke up to the sun because someone opened my curtains, and that 'someone' is my older brother Jeon Jungkook. "Time to get up sis" he said as he sat on the edge of the bed, "why? What's the occasion?" I ask him while rubbing my eyes, "well nothing really.... Just kidding! Aren't you sad that I'm leaving for collage?" He said with a pout, "Leaving!!!!!???" I yelled in shock, Jungkook just nods his head, I'm surprised that he doesn't have a girlfriend yet, I mean he's just so cute and handsome...... XD, "no! You can't leave!" I said as I flung my arms around his neck and snuggled into his chest, his heartbeat is so amazing! "I knew you didn't want me to leave" he said as he placed his chin on my head holding me tight. "Mom and dad are coming home at 11:50pm from Japan today, so you can do whatever you like I'm not telling on you or anything, I'll just be at home packing the last bit of my stuff while your out doing your girl stuff" he said as he loosened his arms around me, "no I'll help you pack and then we can hang out together" I said as I smiled, "*chuckles* arasso! Let's go!" He said as he led me into his room, I looked around the room and realized that almost everything was gone from his room, 'its almost as if he was moving into his own house leaving me, mom, and dad' I thought with my eyes closed right at that moment I felt a pair of lips on mine.

Jungkook's P.O.V
Today I was leaving for collage, leaving my family for a long period of time will be hard for me especially my little sister Tori, for all my life I've been there for her, but to see her crying and begging me not to leave, well.... I don't know what to do, although I've had some problems in the past and still now, I've always loved her, I don't want to leave her. She always talked to me about having a girlfriend because I was good looking, but when I told her I didn't want one she said "nonsense there has to be a girl out there for you", when I thought about it she was the only girl for me, I don't care if we're related, and I don't care if we can't be together because if she isn't in my life well.... I might lose my mind. That morning I decided to wake Tori up since I wanted to spend some time with her, so I went into her room and woke her up, I told her I had to leave for collage today but when I told her that she started to think about something or someone, I know she was thinking since her eyes were closed, I smiled at her cuteness but then I noticed a tear rolling down her face so I wiped it, 'this may be my chance and my only chance to kiss her' I thought right then I kissed her. I felt her tense up a bit but then she relaxed and started to kiss me back, 'would it be wrong if I was her boyfriend and she would be my girlfriend?' 'Maybe I can do something more than kiss her' 'I'll make her feel so good' 'I've been waiting for the right moment to do this' all these dirty thoughts came in my mind of me taking my sisters virginity, I snapped back to reality and placed her on my lap, I got surprised when she started to grind on me, I pulled away from the kiss to release my moan. As I started to trail kisses on her neck, she started to massage my dick, "stop doing that or I'll cum" I groaned as she giggled and moaned as I found her sweet spot on her neck.

Tori's P.O.V
"Oppa~" I moaned as he found my sweet spot, 'this is wrong we shouldn't be doing this, what if I get pregnant? Oh my god! I'll be a teenage mom and Jungkook will not even care' all these thoughts of negative things flowed into me I can't do this. "I'll be a great father, I love you, we'll be the best parent's ever" Jungkook said as I got snapped back to reality, "y-you heard that?" I asked in shock "well duh you said it out loud" he said as he started to take off my crop top, I held his hand and looked up at him, "I-I'm scared Jungkook" I said nervously, "I'll go easy on you, OK?" He said as he held my hand tighter, I nodded as my fear went down a bit, "mmmm~" I suddenly moaned as he sucked on my nipple, "ngh~ S-stop it J-Jungkook" I moaned again begging for him to stop since I was embarrassed. "No you stop, your beautiful, are you not comfortable with yourself or your body?" He questioned me in concern, as I nod my head 'no' he smirked and layed me down onto the bed, "well then I'll make you really comfortable with yourself and your body" he said as he took off my pants and panties, I hide myself under the bed because I knew that this is wrong, "ahhh~ Jagiya~ I can't do anything if your gonna hide your beautiful and sexy body from me" he said as he took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in only his boxers, my eyes widened as I saw his erection, "this is what you do to me" he said as he placed my hand on top of his clothed dick and moved my hand in circles causing him to groan, as I took my hand away and looked down I felt as if I would regret this later on. "I get it... You don't trust me. Its fine I'm not forcing you to do this, if you don't want to do this then we don't have to" he said getting up, "No! I do trust you, I want you to make me feel good, I love you Jungkook Oppa" I said as I hugged him, "OK, I love you too, I'll stop when it hurts OK? Just say stop whenever you need to stop, Araso?" He said, I just nodded and smiled at how he cared for me. Maybe this will be good. As he took of his boxers I felt super nervous because he was huge, "oh my god!" I said in shock, "don't worry it will fit" he said as he smirked, he then took something out of the drawer and put I on his dick, "what is that?" I asked as curiosity struck me, "this is lube, since its your first time I don't want to hurt you, I'll just slid into you lightly, OK?" He said, "araso" I said as I took a deep breath in, "OK tell me when to stop OK?" He said as he lined up his dick with my entrance.

Jungkook's P.O.V
As I started to slid in her I really got worried about hurting her. I don't want to hurt her since she's a virgin. As I waited for her to adjust I started to think about what will happen when I'm gone for 3 years at my college, will she be OK? I hope so I'll make this a memorable day she had ever experienced, my flight leaves in 12 hours so I still have enough time. "Oppa move~" she said as I looked at her. I started to lightly thrust into her as she scratched my back, "faster!" She moaned as I sped up my pace, "mmmhh~" I moaned as our skin came in contact, "fuck!" She cursed in pleasure as he held my hand, "ahhh~!!" I groaned as I started to pound her deeper. "Oppa~!!" She screamed as I hit her spot, "there, please don't stop!!!" She screamed once again as I kept hitting her spot again and again. "O-Oppa!!!!!" She moaned super loud as she reached her orgasm, "Tori~" I groaned as I thrusted one last time and came into her. "Oppa that was amazing!!" She panted, "yeah let's go to sleep for a while though you must be exhausted" I said, "oh and don't move tomorrow, cause your gonna be in so much pain, since its your first time" I said as she nodded, "araso"

11 hours later

As we waited for the plane at the airport with me, Tori, and both of our parents, I really feel bad for Tori she looks like she wants to cry so bad right now and I can't do anything about it, "Jagiya~ will you wait for me?" I asked her in her ear so that our parents wouldn't hear, "I will wait forever if I have to" she said as she smiled, I could see tears forming in her eyes.

1 hour later~

"All the people that will go to America please say your goodbyes and slowly line up please, thank you" the lady at the counter announced the news over the intercom, "well looks like I have to go now" I said, "goodbye son we'll see you soon OK?" My dad said, "araso, love you mom" I said as I kissed he cheek, "love you too son" she said, "Oppa!!!" My sister Tori ran up to me and cried in my arms, "I love you" she whispered, "I love you too, I wish I don't have to leave, but I'll call you from time to time araso?" I said as I hugged her tight, "araso!" She said, "oh and good luck!!" She yelled as I walked to the line, "thank you!" I yelled back. As I got my passport back from the lady, I looked back once more to see my family waving goodbye to me. "Please wait for me" I whispered to myself and went on the plane.