V: I don't want you, I need you

Angel's P.O.V
Flashback~
Fuck you!
Why are you even here bitch!
I came here for you, y-you dumb shit!! 'Tears start to fall down my cheek I turn to Brooke I look at her and stare at her'
I hope your fucking happy you I stood away from him for a week are you happy? So you can have him all to yourself!!
Angel I-I didn't know that you-
Fuck off!! 'I left him with 'her' I ran with tears in my eyes, I regret meeting him, I regret for liking him, I regret being best friends with this jerk, I regret everything we spent together, I regret him for stealing my heart,Fuck You Kim Taehyung!!
One week earlier Monday morning, 5:20AM~
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, I saw that the caller ID was TaeTae❤, I smiled and picked up the phone and I heard a happy voice,
Hey Angel!!
Hey Tae!!
Can I come in cuz I have been waiting for 20 minutes and you still haven't come out.
Sorry Tae I guess I over slept.
It's ok now open the door it's sooooo hot.
Ok ok I'm going.
-phone call ends-
I get dressed in some casual school clothes (black with a cat saying 'hey I'm not kitten around' shirt and sparkly jeans, if you were wondering XD) I walked downstairs and opened the door to see a very handsome Taehyung standing tall and proud, "Come in!" I say as I giggle he looked at me and flashed a rectangular smile, "Angel?" "Ne?" "Do you have any Kimchi left from yesterday?" He asks I look at him and go to the fridge and look around, "Ne I have it wae?" I ask as he comes over and sits on the table, "cuz I didn't eat" he stated as he smiled,"wae? Taehyung you need to eat!" I say in a worried tone almost sounding like a mother,"Ne I know, but I love how you cook, your the best at it" he says as I take the Kimchi to the microwave and heat it up,"Aish,Jinja you need to eat your food not mine!" I giggle as I wait for the Kimchi to heat up,"Araso,but I will keep coming here to walk with you to go to school" he says as I give him the plate of Kimchi and sit across from him,"Araso!" I say as I get water that was close to me,"did you do your homework for Mr.Jones?" He asks as he stuffs his face with more and more food I widen my eyes and hurriedly take out my paper,"Ani!,I had trouble with it" I say and pick up my pencil and start writing.

Time skip~

I walk to my 7th period class, I felt myself being pulled somewhere and then I saw that Brooke had pulled me into the bathroom,"Listen you little Bitch,you stay away from Taehyung! Don't even get close to him but if you do, hahaha!, let's just say that I'll be the last thing you'll ever see, GOT IT BITCH!!?!?!" she screams at me and I nod, she leaves the bathroom and I fix myself so nobody knows that something happened, I walk out and see Taehyung running to me, great just a fucking great way to stay away from him."Angel, I didn't see you in class, what happened?" He asked in a concerned tone," I guess I didn't feel good so I just skipped class and went to the bathroom" I say and see Brooke out of the corner of my eye she keeps glaring at me, ughhh Kim Taehyung you make everything so difficult,"Listen Taetae, I-I-I think that we shouldn't see each other anymore araso?" I say in a sad tone,"B-B-But Angel I-I love to spend time with yo-","save it Tae maybe some other time but definitely not now I'm sorry" I say and walk away from him leaving him in shock.

Time Skip~

Its been two weeks since I haven't seen Taehyung, he has been texting me asking where I was or why I'm not picking up my texts or phone calls, but I just ignored him, I hope everything goes back to normal when I come back.

Taehyung's P.O.V
I've tried texting her, calling her but nothing so I stopped, I stopped everything if she doesn't want to talk to me fine I have no other choice but to stop,Brooke and I have been dating for the past two weeks Angel was gone. Why? Why has did she disappear like that? Why did she leave me? I'm so confused, why am I dating her enemy? Why is it that I feel so happy around her? I-I-I think I love her......