Jungkook: I Just Want To Cum

A/N: Wow~ I haven't updated this book in a while. Sorry about that guys, I'll try to update this book more from now on. But uh... This will be the first story to my comeback on Wattpad, I hope you guys like it and make sure to play the video, it'll help you imagine some of this~ It really inspired me to write this chapter *winks* Also, I have decided to make a fandom name for you guys and I've decided to make the fandom name, Little Kookie's!

Jungkook is an extremely horny boy. Needless to say that he gets to see six very attractive men dance with him. Its been a long time since Jungkook pleasured himself and he was extra horny tonight after preforming. Their new song Blood, Sweat & Tears made the Maknae even hornier than ever. So he planned on making himself cum tonight when all the boys leave for their schedules. He had already finished both of his schedules in one day so he didn't have to go out tonight... Which meant... The dorm... Was all his for the whole night~

Jungkook's P.O.V

I said my goodbyes and good lucks to the boys as they went out of the dorm to attend to their next schedule. "Finally" I breathed out as I shut the door and quickly ran up to my room. Its been six months since I touched myself and its really irritated me how I barely have any time to jerk off. Tonight I was not showing myself any mercy, I was going to cum hard and thats that. I went over to my bed and grabbed my saddle vibrator (If  thats what those are called XD) from under my bed and placed it on the floor, making sure to put as much lube as I needed to afterwards. I bit my lip and turned it on loving the sound of the vibrator. I put on my cock ring and turned it on, "fuck~ ahhh~" I moaned as it vibrated around my dick, making it hard. I lowered myself onto the vibrator slowly, letting it completely rip me apart. "Fuck yes!" I moaned as the vibrator was in me fully. I turned it up a bit getting used to it at first. "ohh~ ahh~" I whimpered and whined as I rode the vibrator. "ah~ yes! Fuck me just like that!" I threw my head back. I turned it up even more, I just wanted to cum so hard. "aghh~" I moaned out as tears started appearing in the corner of my eyes. "more! More! Yes~ just like that!~" I could feel myself coming close but I just couldn't cum. "fuuuck~" I turned up the vibrator to its fullest speed, I knew I was torturing myself just to cum, but fuck it, I loved it. I could see my vision starting to blur as the vibrator hit my prostate over and over again, "yes! ngh~ I'm going to cum!!" I cried out in pleasure. With tears escaping my eyes my orgasm hit me hard. "FUCK YES! OHH~ FUCKK~ AHHH~" my cum landed on my stomach and some of it landed on my face. "s-so much c-cum" I cried still coming down from my orgasm, I took off the cock ring and got off the vibrator and licked off all my cum from my face then from my stomach with my finger. "mmmh~" I moaned at the taste of my cum in my mouth, "so sweet~" I smiled and hid everything under my bed, my legs were shaking from my hard orgasm and I was still panting. "fuck~ I should do this more often when I have the chance~" I said and got up to clean myself.

A/N: Hope you guys liked the story~ Thank you for reading~ More stories are yet to cum~ Goodbye my Little Kookie's~