JinKookie: you're sweeter than candy

Jungkook's P.O.V
I was walking around the mall when I spotted a candy shop and everyone knows I love candy, as I was looking around the candy shop I spotted a big sized lollipop at the very top shelf (A/N that sounded wrong XD), I tried reaching for it but it was no use I was too short, "need help with that?" A happy voice asked me, I looked at the person behind me and admired his features, brown hair, big eyes, his face sets off an motherly look, perfect lips, cute eye smile, he's super tall, and super handsome. "Oh um ya can you get that lollipop up there please?" I said as I do my irresistible aegyo, "aw! OK I'll get it" he said as he reached out for the candy, "thank you sir!" I squeal since I saw his abs that were so toned, "is something wrong" the man asked me, "n-no" I smile, "Araso!" He said as he handed me the lollipop I wanted, "oh the names Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Jin instead and also I'm 24 if your wondering" Jin said, what a nice name for such a handsome man and he definitely does not look like he's 24 but he's so adorable, "my name is Jeon Jungkook, or you can call me Jungkookie, or Kookie, I'm 19" I replied, "woah! I thought you were 17" he said in shock, I just smiled and looked at him, "well ok, oh! here's my number call me or text me if you want" he said as he handed me the piece of paper, "Araso Jin!" I cheered, I went to the counter and paid for my lollipop, I walk up to Jin and smile at him one more time, "I'll see you around Kookie" he said, I nod, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and ran away, god what did I just do? He's hot and all but wow I just kissed him on the cheek this is embarrassing ugh I don't even know this guy well enough, yet my heart beats for him agh!

Jin's P.O.V
As I walk around the mall I try to find a shop with perfect pink stuff like maybe a pink tiara, ok confession time people call me pink princess I'm fine with that because 1: I like pink. And 2: and I love to act like a princess most of the time, that's not weird... Right? Anyway as I was walking I noticed a guy struggling to get a candy at the candy shop sooo, being the gentleman I am I decided to help because nobody else was helping him which was sad, I rush over and walk to the first aisle, "need help with that?" I asked as he turned around, man, he was very good looking he must be 17, nice black hair, plump lips, his eyes sparkle a lot, a bit shorter than me, he has an innocent look to him self that make him so cute. "Um ya can you get that lollipop up there please" he asked me while doing aegyo, "aw! OK I'll get it" I say in defeat I mean wow this guy knows how to do adorable aegyo, I'm not bad myself at do aegyo but I don't do it a lot I'm more focused on my smile, I have an eye smile everyone says and I'm glad that I do. As I get the candy he wants I stretch a little farther so that my shirt would reveal my abs just to tease him, I looked down at the young man and ask, "is something wrong?" I smile at him as he looks at me and stutters, "n-no" he smiles as I give him the candy, "Araso!" I say, "oh the names Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Jin instead, I'm 24 if you were wondering" I smiled, "my name is Jeon Jungkook, or you can call me Jungkookie or Kookie I'm 19" Jungkook, "woah! I thought you were 17" I smiled and he just nodded so I decided to give him my phone number, "well OK, oh! Here's my phone number, so you can call or text me if you want" I said as I gave him a piece of paper with my phone number, "Araso Jin!" He cheered. I walked to the shops exit/entrance to go out to the mall, as I did I saw Jungkook buy the candy and walked over to me, "well I'll see you around Kookie" I said and smiled, he just nodded and gave me a kiss on the cheek before he ran off to another part of the mall, what just happened? Wow I just got a kiss from him, while I stood there my heart started to beat fast, agh! What? I can't fall in love with someone I just met, I just smiled at the thought and walked to another store. I started to get a bit hungry after all the shopping I had done so I decided to and eat at a restaurant, as I was walking I bumped into someone that fell back but before he did my reflexes kicked in and grabbed his hand pulling him into a hug, as for I knew that this was Jungkook, I noticed because he had the shirt that I was very sure to remember, his hair, and his height. "I'm sorry, I didn't see where I was going, and can you please stop hugging me... Please?" he said as I loosened the hug on him, he looked up and rapidly looked down, "I-I didn't e-expect to see you again Jin" he said, wait did he just say that? That really hurts my heart, "I-I mean not like that though he said as he looked at my sad face, "come to dinner with me please" I said as I looked him in the eye, "w-what?" He stuttered, "come to dinner with me I was just heading to the restaurant to go eat, but now that your here I want to invite you to eat with me" I said, "umm if you want me to then OK" he said as he smiled, "let's go shall we?" I said as I hold his hand, "w-what are y-you doing?" He asked quickly removing his hand away from me, "oh? So that kiss meant nothing to you? Hmm?" I ask him as I paste a smirk on my face, "t-that kiss you s-still remember it?" He stuttered again, I chuckle at his innocence, "of course I wouldn't want to forget the cute boy that kissed my cheek after paying for the candy I helped you get" I say as my eyes turn dark then back to their original color, "y-your eyes!" He said startled, "what about them? Aren't they beautiful like yours?" I smile at him (I'm so sorry if your getting creeped out XD) "u-um ya, t-their adorable" he said as I smiled, "good now let's go eat I'm starving" I said as he nodded.

At the restaurant~

As we wait for our food to come I decided to ask him about the kiss, "so..." I started to say as he looked up at me, "about that erm kiss" I say as he blushed a light pink color, "I'm sorry about that I didn't know what I was thinking" he said as he looked at me, "so it meant nothing? I was just a mistake?" I ask him as I was holding back tears, "Jin a-are you OK?" He asked with a worried tone, "ya I'm fine" I say, "Jin your crying!" He said, I wiped off my tears and looked at him, "why does it matter?, Its not like you care about me, after all I'm just a guy that you just met today, I'm a complete stranger" I told him while my tears fell, "Jin I do care about you, it matters because I love you, yes you are a guy that I just met but you are not and never will be a stranger" he says as he got up and sat next to me, "y-your just s-saying that t-to make m-me feel b-better" I cried as I looked at him, "Jin I love you and if you want me to prove it... I will" he said while lifting my chin up with his them and index finger, "you won't prove anyt-" just as I was about to finish he kissed me but this time on the lips, "take me to your house Jin please?" He said, I nodded and got up, I payed for the bill and I drove to my house, "Jin faster I want you" he said as he kissed my neck, I couldn't take it so I stepped on the gas pedal and just like a flash of light we were at my house. "Jin where's the nearest room?" He asked impatiently, I took him by the hand and led him into my room, I pushed him down on my bed and took of his clothes, I sucked his neck finding his sweet spot, I then started to play with his dick and sucked on his nipple, "agh! Jin Fuck me!" He moaned, I smirked and took off my clothes and slid into him, "agh!" He yelled in pain, "tell me when go move Jungkook" I said to him while sucking on his neck again, "move Jin fast!" He groaned as I started to thrust into him speeding up my pace, "ahhhh~ Jin right there!" He moaned as I hit his prostate, I hit it again as I fastened my pace, "ahhh! Jin!" He moaned as his cum hit my stomach making me groan, "agh Jungkook!" I moaned releasing into him.

Jungkook's P.O.V
"Agh Jungkook!" Jin moaned as he came in me, I started to go down to his big dick and put it in my mouth making him groan my name, "Jungkook" I smiled and started to suck his member, "mmm~ ya Jungkook just like that!" He groaned as I started to pump his dick faster, "agh!" He moaned one last time and released his thick cum into my mouth, I lay by him and looked at him, "I love you Kookie and I always will" he said making my heart beat fast, "I love you too Jin" I said as I kissed him, "Jungkook will you be mine?" He asked as he looked at me, "of course" I say as I kissed him one last time and we both feel asleep.