VMin: I'm too seductive for you, aren't I?

This chapter is dedicated to GamerArtGirl so once again to my fellow readers thank you for your support I really appreciate all the likes and reads I get so thank you again my Kawaii readers!!!!! =^.^=

Suga's P.O.V
One thing you should know about me is that I have a major crush on my best childhood friend Taehyung, I don't know if he knows but he acts like he has a crush on me too. I'm so confused with him right now but I can't focus on him that much anymore since this month BTS has to make a trailer and a new song so that we can have two months off. I know it doesn't sound like much but at least we get to relax. Taehyung er.... I mean V has gotten an acting part in the beginning of the trailer which I think is awesome, I-I mean his acting is great, I be people that watch this trailer are going to cry. "Suga hyung! Where have you been? Everyone was looking for you!" V said as he looked at me and smirked, 'whoa! Whoa! Hold on! Did he just smirk?!!!!! At me?!?!?' Oh never mind about that, 'where were you Suga?' You ask? Well I was at the park, 'why?' Because I didn't want to go to the after party of our new trailer BUTTERFLY, I also needed to think since I was lost in thought these past few days. "I'm sorry V I just... I don't know I'm lost right now.... I don't feel the spark of being in this group anymore" I said with my head hanging low, "Stop saying that, everyone needs you here, we all need you, ......... I need you" he said as he sat by me and lifted my chin and right at that moment I felt a huge love spark between us, should I stay? I want to leave but how can I? I don't want to be in this group, by if I leave everyone will be heartbroken, what should I do?

V's P.O.V
I AM BWI! Whoa whoa whoa! Erm..... Uhhhhh..... Hello my name is V and I like Suga hyung! I sorry I had too much drinks (A/N of punch not alcohol XD) *calms down* "V? Where's Suga?" Jungkook asked, "I don't know but I may know where to find him" I said as I stood there looking at Jungkook, "what are you waiting for go and find him, you know this might be your chance to tell him that you have feeling's for him" he said as he pushed me out the door, "you di-" I was about to ask Jungkook something but he slammed the door. 'Rude much?' Oh well! As I flew off to- O.O I-I mean as I walked in search of my dear Suga I walked to the only place I knew he would go. The park, he loves it there whenever he needs to relax or think or even let his anger out. For the past seven months I've noticed that he has been drifting away from the group, one day I walked into his room while he was gone and I saw a notebook, not any notebook I've ever seen before in his room so he must have bought it for his new song ideas, or so I thought, when I looked inside the notebook I saw that it was like his diary, it also said that he likes me! Yay! But when I looked at the new written diary entries well it said that he wanted to leave BTS forever.

Date: 9/20/2015
Dear Swag Diary,
I really don't feel needed in this group anymore, I mean their better off with six people instead of seven. The fans pay more attention to them then me, I'm not saying that I'm jealous because I'm not its just I would like to know that I'm important to the group also. But no.... I'm not... The guys have never asked if I was OK the past few months, until Jin noticed that I was not joining them in any of the activities we always did together, V noticed that I was drifting away from them, I don't know anymore I don't want to be here anymore, I'm just useless. But something tells me if I leave V might never be the same again.. I don't know I just want to die, I don't want to exist anymore.......Help me......... -Suga

I can't let him leave no he means so much to me and the group and back to me XD, as I went to the park I noticed he was sitting by the tree with a lighter. I ran over to him and sat down next to him, "Suga! Hyung! Where have you been? Everyone was looking for you!" I said as I took the lighter out of his hands, "V I want to go home" he said making my heart break, "b-but your home is with us" I said fighting back tears, "V I'm sorry I don't want to do this anymore" he said looking down then looking back up with tears in his face, "but I don't want to leave you!" He said, at this point I let all my tears flow since I didn't want him to leave, "stay" I said as I wiped off my tears, "why should I?" He asked, "because I love you too much to let go of you" I confessed, "V.... I.... I love. You too." He said as he hugged me, "look at me" I said, as he did what he was told to, I took his chin and kissed his lips, in that moment I knew I had to make him not leave, I love him too much to see him walk away, "if you'll leave you won't feel the pleasure I bring to you" I said, "wait what!?" He said in shock, "after all... I'm too seductive for you" I smirked.

Suga's P.O.V
"After all..... I'm too seductive for you" he said, I'm still in shock right now how does he know? I could have sworn that I nev- "My Diary!" I said out loud unexpectedly, "I'm glad I read it, now I know you had feelings for me, I thought I was the only one feeling these strong need of each other" he said as he bit his lip and massaged my dick through my pants. "N-not here~" I moaned as he looked at me in confusion, "what?" "If we are~ ahh~ going to do it~ mmmm~ let's do it inside my room~" I moaned as he stopped massaging my dick and picked me up. "Anything for you~" he cooed as he walked home with me snuggling in his chest.

In Suga's room~

As he layed me down on the bed I felt excitement flowing inside me. I've waited for this moment to come true it was worth the wait. "You can't leave you hear me? I'll make you not leave" He said as he kissed my neck, "I-I won't leave, V~" I moaned, as much as I want to leave the group, I can't bare to see V upset with me, "V~!!!!!" I screamed as I felt his mouth on my dick, "I'll do whatever it takes Suga" he said as he started to deep throat me, "Holy Shit!!!!!!" I groaned as I grabbed a fist full of his hair and started to guide him, after a few minutes I felt my release coming closer, "Agh~ Shit I'm gonna cum!!!!" I groaned as I bucked my hips upwards letting all my cum fill his mouth, "wahhh~ your so tasty hyung!" V said as I blushed, "now let's get to the fun part shall we?" He said as he took of his clothes including his boxers, "we need lube" I said as I reached over to the bottom drawer, "Araso!" He said as he applied the lube to his dick. "Ready?" He asked as he looked up at me, "yeah I'm ready" I said as I bit my lip, "OK here we go" V said as he slowly slid into me while I scratched his back due to the pain, "fuck your so big!" I screamed.

V's P.O.V
"Fuck your so big!" Suga screamed as I slid into him, "fuck your tight" I groaned, after a few minutes of letting him adjust to my size I started thrusting in and out of him making him beg and whimper for more. "Faster V~" he moaned again as I sped up my pace, "ngh~ fuck!" He cursed as he came on my chest and his chest, "sorry~" he groaned, "its fi- fuck!!!!!!" I groaned loud as I came, I fell on top of him trying to catch my breath, listening to his fast heartbeat, "I love you V~" he said in my ear as he kissed my cheek, "I love you too, but promise me you won't leave" I said as I looked at him in the eyes, "I promise I won't leave you or the group" he said as he snuggled with me, "goodnight babe" I said as I kissed him one last time, " goodnight baby" he said as he cuddled with me and feel asleep and soon I too went to sleep.