TaeKook: Butterfly

This story is dedicated to waisted-youth-
I hope you like it!! =^.^=

Taehyung's P.O.V
I knew that me and Jungkook had a thing going on, but he always acted like he never knew about this feeling of love in the air. I love him more than I love myself, which sounds weird but I know he will realize our love sooner or later. My name is Taehyung or V for short, my best friend Jungkook is the reason I'm alive right now, if it wasn't for him, I-I would've drowned because I decided to jump into the water and die, but he saved me, he saw me and he swam to help me out of the water. After getting to know him for 6 years, its been great having him as a friend but I knew he loved me because his friends told me about it. It made me so happy to know that someone has the same feeling as you do. I'll love him no matter what, and nothing will ever change that. Nothing at all.

Jungkook's P.O.V
"Jungkook-ah! You need to tell him! Don't just leave him hanging!" My brother Jin told me, "aish!! But what if he thinks its weird?! What if I will never see or talk to him?!" I said as I was sitting at he table eating pizza with my brother, "take the chance and risk of it! I know he'll love you back just go!" Jin said, "I'll do it but not now OK?" I said, he just glanced at me and smiled, "that's the little brave brother I know" he said as he got up and took my plate so that he can wash them, "thanks, now I'm going to go to sleep, goodnight Jin hyung!" I said as I ran upstairs, "night little bro!" Jin yelled as I closed my door. He's the best brother ever and I'm thankful for that. I layed on the bed and doze off to sleep, 'next week I'll do the unthinkable' I smiled once more and slept.

Jin's P.O.V
As I washed the dishes I thought to myself, 'he'll love you back' I told V that Jungkook loves him and our friends told him the same exact thing. I smiled. I remember that one time Jungkook turned around and V was standing behind him, so close to each other's faces, they we so close to kissing and I felt very happy but Jungkook just blushed and walked away, he had a chance right then and there but he didn't do anything... This time I hope he will keep his promise for telling V his love for him. I went upstairs to check on Jungkook and like always he doesn't have a blanket on himself so being the good brother and mother I am I covered him with a blanket and gave him a kiss on the cheek and whispered, "good luck Jungkook" and I left his room.

Taehyung's P.O.V
I was sitting on a bench at the park listening to music when Suga called, he's a friend of mine, "hello?" I answered, "yah! I heard Jungkook is going to confess his feelings to you" he said, "yah right, where did he get the courage to confess his love for me?" I asked with a snicker (not the candy snickers I know its Halloween but let's keep the candy aside from the story XD), "His brother encouraged him to tell you his feelings so you better not break his heart got it?" He lectured me, "yeah I'll make sure I'll break more than his heart" I smirked, "oh you better not I will fucking kil-" I didn't need to hear all of that because I know what I'm doing, I love him why would I break his heart? Never in a million years would I break his heart, he's special to me. As I was sitting I saw many people at the park but there was something there too, and someone trailed behind it too. I got up and stood there looking down at my phone when all of a sudden "oof!" Someone yelled before they fell down on the ground.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I wanted to go to the park today so that I can practice what I should say to Taehyung. But I got so distracted because of something while I was there. "Jin hyung! I'm going to the park! I'm going to practice the things I'm going to say to Taehyung!" I yelled so that he can hear me, "yah! Jungkook! Don't forget your sweater! I don't want you getting sick, OK?" He said treating me like a baby, "OK mom" I laughed and hugged him before I go to the park. As I was at the park I practiced what I was going to say to him, "Taehyung will you go out with me?, agh! No it sounds stupid" I yelled for the 40th time, and that's when I saw it... A butterfly I was so intrigued with it that I ended up following the butterfly myself and that's when it happened I bumped into someone very hard since I was running and it was enough to knock me out cold.

Taehyung's P.O.V
As I looked away from my phone I realized who it was "Jungkook!" I yelled as I tried to wake him up but it was no use, so I took him to my house, after all he still needs to confess to me or I'll do it myself. I layed him down on the bed so that he could rest and wow he's very handsome for a 18 year old boy but I'm not judging its amazing to see him on my bed. He's amazing I can't believe he's not going out with anyone, "I can't hide it anymore, I'm sorry Jungkook but I love you" I said and kissed him, when I opened my eyes I saw Jungkook's eyes open wide. "Jungkook-ah I'm so sorry I couldn't help it" I confessed, "I love you too Taehyung!" He said happily as he sat on my lap, "mhh~" I moaned as he started to grind on me, "do you like that Tae~?" He moaned, "y-yeah I like that" I said as I took off his shirt and started to kiss his neck, "mmhh~ Tae" Jungkook moaned as he took off my shirt.

Jungkook's P.O.V
Things have heated up so much that we're already naked and ready to have sex (XD sorry) "I'm ready when your ready" Taehyung said, I nodded for him to continue as he kissed my neck. The stretch is so painful so I started to lightly scratch Taehyung's back, "move Tae Tae" I moaned as I started to jerk myself off, "ngh fuck yeah!~" I moaned as he sped up a bit, "shit your so good Tae Tae" I said breathlessly, "your good yourself too Kookie" he complimented me as he flipped us over, "mhh" he moaned as I started to bounce on him while he jerked me off, "fuck!" I yelled as I started cumming, "shit fuck agh~!" Taehyung groaned as he came in me. I fell beside him and looked at him "finally your all mine" I said as he smiled, "no it think its the other way around" he said as we laughs and fell asleep. I'm glad we are together now, and its all thanks to that Butterfly.