Realization Ending 1

Note: This is after Wings!

Cast:
Jungkook,
Namjoon,
Jin,
Hoseok,
Jimin,
Yoongi,
Taehyung.

It was a cold and silent night, too silent for anyone's liking. It was October 21, 2016. Everyone was asleep, off in their own dreamland, until something woke Jungkook up, it was like a faint scream for help that rang through his head, this isn't the first time this happened. When this happened, he ignored it because he thought nothing of it, but his own wild imagination. He got up, checking on the members one by one, all nice and snuggled in their beds. Last but not least Jin... Just the thought of his name gave him chills down the spine and he didn't know why. Why was Jin's name sound scary to him, it never ran chills down his spine like that before. He immediately changed his mind to check on Jin, whatever this feeling was, it sure as hell scared the shit out of him. He went back into his room and went back to sleep. Maybe it was just nothing, maybe it meant something, he didn't know. He wanted to know, but he couldn't piece together anything. What did today symbolize? In that moment a silent voice whispered to him, "Jungkook, wake up" he recognized this voice it was Namjoon's voice, he opened his eyes and looked around him. He saw all the members dressed in black suits and it finally clicked...... Today was Jin's 1 year anniversary for his death. "Hurry, we're leaving soon" Jimin told Jungkook as he handed him his suit. He only nodded and went to change into the suit. Now he knows why the name sent chills down his spine, he I now knew why it made him feel uneasy... Jin was dead, and that was that.