Suga: I'm all yours

Hey guys I'm here to tell you some things I have noticed that I only written one Jungkook story so I'll write one after this, second I know, slow updates but things have been going to hell everything is messed up, and last but not least this story is only going to be in Suga's P.O.V so I'm sorry about that, but without any further interruptions you may read the story I hope you enjoy it bye!!

Suga's P.O.V
It was just another concert that we have finished for our new song single DOPE, I was mostly hyped up for our summer vacation, "Suga!" Namjoon yelled at me for not paying attention, I just shot him a glare and went to the car, "Suga!~" a sweet voice called me from outside the car, "Ugh!" I groaned as I rolled my eyes, "what's wrong?" The sweet tone asked, "who are you and what do you want?!" I asked as I got annoyed, "The name is Jungkook, my scale is nationwide" (XD sorry about that I'm crazy)Jungkook said, "what do you want?" I asked him, "well the hyungs want to tell you to drop the attitude or else...." He said, "or else what?!" I said as I rolled my eyes, "or else... you'll get punished" he said with a dark tone, "tsk~ sure I will, just leave me alone Jungkook" I say to him as I look out the window, "drop the attitude we have a fan meet before we leave" he says while opening the car door, "whatever" I say as I get up and leave for the meet.

Time skip~

Annoying and more annoying, ugh! Can't this be over yet?, "Hi Suga!" A girl says to me, I fake a smile and signed her book, "I got you something, I hope you like it" she said as she handed me a gift bag, I opened it and smiled to myself, more bandanas for me! At least this fan knows how to keep my swag going on forever, "thanks!" I say taking one of the bandanas out of the bag and putting it on my head. To be exact there were 20 different bandanas. (That's a lot of bandanas! I know XD I actually got 20 bandanas yesterday XD =^.^= bye!) The last fan came up and I almost have gotten a headache from her, she was screaming and squealing as she handed a gift bag for me, telling me that I should like it, I looked inside and saw a small teddy bear, she started sreaming again so I just took it out and posed for a picture with it, then when she was about to leave I told her, "maybe you could shut up with your screaming and squealing because its annoying" she just look down and said "Bye Suga I love you" as she went to the other hyungs. I put back the teddy bear in the bag and waited for the hyungs to finish, after a long wait they finally finished and we said 'thank you for the support and goodbye' to the fellow ARMY fans and left.

In the car~

I was sitting in the back of the car trying to get into the perfect position to go to sleep but that didn't go well."What the fuck was that back there!?" Rap monster yelled at me while the others glared at me, "I was telling her my point of view of her craziness (A/N if you thought of 4MINUTE then congrats give your self a high five from the author, now say it with me: C R A Z Y..... I think I've gone crazy forgive me.) I was saying that she needs to calm down, for fucks sake how do you not have a fucking headache from her?!?!?!" I yell back, "well guess what your lucky she was the last fan because if every fan heard that, they would fucking hate us and it would be all because of you, you dumb shit!" Rap monster yells at me, "you could have ruined Bangtan for fucks sake!" Jin yells, "but I didn't but also she was annoying, how could you not notice?!" I look at him with anger, "why are you acting like this Suga?" Jungkook asks in a calm voice, "ooooooo looks like someone's on there man period" J-Hope laughed, "fucking shut up J-Hope! I'm. Not. On. My. Fucking. Period. What. The. Fuck. Do. You. Think. I. Am?. I'm not a woman!" I yell, "well you certainly act like one when your mad" Jimin says, "nobody fucking asked you jamless" I shout at him, "I got jams I'll prove it" he says as he looked at me, "shut the fuck up!" I shout, "fine!" He says as he looked out the window,"um" I look at V and glare at him, "what do you want to say V, huh?!?!" He looks at me then smiles, "I'm V!!" He shouts and starts hopping in the car while sitting down. I can't believe all my friends did this to me except V he's just himself, he never fights with any of us, but the rest of them I can't believe that they would shout at me for speaking the truth. What kind of group did I get into ugh! Whatever I just need to calm down. "Now I think Jungkook warned you if you don't behave that-" "I'll get punished blah blah blah whatever" I say as I cut off Rap Mon's sentence, "exactly so once we get to the dorm go to your room and we'll meet you in your room" he said, "whatever" I replied.