SugaKookie: we're sweet together

Suga's P.O.V
Its not like anything I've felt before to a girl but this time it was a guy. Why am I so in love with him? Does he love me? Agh! Who am I kidding he's gonna think I'm weird. Fuck! I'm just another gay freak! He'll never love me! I'm so frustrated right now argh! Ever since I met him I've felt this urge to protect him and love him but what the hell I bet he's not even gay he's too perfect to be gay. I need to confess to him. I need to let myself be heard by the one I love and I'm going to do it tonight.

Flash back~

Three years back Sunday 6:00A.M December ~

Suga's P.O.V
As I was wandering the streets of Seoul on a chilly snow day I found it really hard to see in front of me since it was snowing pretty hard as I was heading over the nearest café so that I could get a hot chocolate, as I was daydreaming about the hot chocolate I bumped into someone, "argh" I groan as I get up and look at the person on the snow, "shit! I'm so sorry, I'm so clumsy today" I said as I lend out my hand so that the person could get up, "its fine bro I should have looked at where I was going but then again its a bit hard to see in this kind of weather" he said, OK so its a guy cool, "oh the names Suga and I would love to treat you to some hot chocolate its the least I could do please accept this offer" I say as I look at him, damn he's really good looking, wait what the hell am I saying? I'm not gay! Am I? "Oh hi Suga my name is Jungkook and sure I mean I don't want to interrupt your morning doings but if you insist I guess I have no choice" he says while he smiles at me I smile back and we head to the café and take a seat, "hmm I don't think I've seen you around are you new here?" I ask and he just laughs and replies, "no I'm not I've mostly been in my house all winter but in the summer I leave Seoul to go see different places so I guess that's why" "well that's amazing" I say as the waitress gives us our drinks, "well I guess it is but the weather changed greatly this year especially in the winter, looks like its gone wild" he says, so he's a very good listener I know this because he sounds very smart so he must have listened and took notes in class when he was young, "ya I agree it might be long until this clears up" I say as I took a sip of my hot chocolate, "so can I have your number? I mean so that we can talk and meet up sometimes" he said nervously, all I could do was just smile, I took out my iPhone and he took out his, we switched phones and entered our numbers, "call me anytime you want Jungkook I'm always available" I say as I hand his phone back, "same goes for you Suga, it was really fun to meet and get to know you, oh and thanks for the drink I really appreciate it" he said as he hands me my phone, "ya no problem I'm sorry about bumping into you" I say as I look at him, he's too damn perfect, "its fine but to be honest your the best thing that ever happened to me" he said as he smiled at me, oh god did he just say that? Oh god I can't help but blush as I see him smile.

Jungkook's P.O.V
Argh! I can't see where I'm going, this weather is going to kill me, I should have stayed home, I'm such a pabo, as I was walking I suddenly bumped into someone, Shit! Things can't get any worse can they? I see someone in front of me holding out a hand, "shit! I'm so sorry, I'm so clumsy today" the person I bumped into said, agh so its a guy, perfect just perfect (A/N note the sarcasm XD), oh ya I forgot to say that I was gay, ya I like guys there's no problem with that where humans too so ya.

Time skip~

As he I mean Suga was talking I looked at him and couldn't stop admiring his perfection, wow you don't see perfection in an average guy everyday, except idols hahaha ya take EXO for example their cute right? Well ya they are, so mostly all of them are good looking so no doubt about that, but wow just to see a handsome guy like this as a non idol well he must be a god of handsomeness. (A/N sorry for bringing in EXO lol my bad kehehe),I need to get his number, I would love to hang out with him, "so can I have your number? I mean so that we can talk and meet up sometimes" I said to him as he smiled at me and handed me his phone, I handed him mine and typed in my number, "call me anytime you want Jungkook I'm always available" he said as I blushed and handed him his phone. I can't believe I just asked him that argh! I'm such a pabo ugh he must think I'm a stalker, great first impression Jungkook just great. (A/N Note the sarcasm again XD)