SugaKookie: Detention

Jungkook's P.O.V
I was hanging out in the hallways in the middle of classes that were starting like I always do. I have a bad boy reputation in this school and I manage to keep that. "Ugh! Time to go to class" I said looking at my phone, I always go to class when there's only an hour left of it because I hate going to class unlike all the other students. I walk to my class and open the door, I get looks from everyone that were taking notes. Suddenly the teacher Mr. Min turns around and glares at me, "do you think that skipping my class will ever do any good for you?" He said with anger in his tone, "actually, now that you mention it.... Yes it does good for me because I don't have to listen to your shit!" I replied slouching on the chair I just took a seat in. "Mr. Jeon!! This is not a classroom where I will tolerate any cursing nor your attitude's!" He yelled at me, the whole class looked at me with shock, great! I love getting everyone's attention, it only makes me more entertaining, "I don't give two shits!" I yelled back, "well you better not give 'two shits' about your detention after class!!" He yelled at me, "fine go ahead, do whatever" I said plainly. He huffed and turned back around, nice ass Mr. Min.

Yoongi's P.O.V
"OK class has anyone seen Jeon Jungkook?" I asked the class that already sat down and took out their notebooks, such good students I have, except for one... "I saw him standing out in the hall" said one of my students, "probably skipping like always" another students said, "alright settle down let's start taking notes" I said as I turned around to write, "I heard that Jungkook likes Mr. Yoongi" I blushed a bit and turned around, "n-now, that is very in-inappropriate to t-talk about this here" I replied stuttering, Jeon Jungkook? The bad boy? Likes me? But I'm just a teacher.... I turned around once more to finish writing the notes on the board, "OK these are the notes please copy them please, it should really infire I-I mean inspire you to write more of your biographies with a lot of meaningful quotes that you've heard or come up with" I said as I kept writing some side notes. A few minutes later I heard the door fly open and be slammed shut, I turned around and glared at the cute and adorable 19 year old boy named Jeon Jungkook, "do you really think that skipping my class will ever do you any good?" I yelled at him although he's cute, he knows how to push my buttons in the wrong way. "Actually, now that you mention it... Yes it does good for me because I don't have to listen to your shit!" He yelled, "Mr. Jeon!! This is not a classroom where I tolerate any cursing nor your attitude's" I yelled back at him, "I don't give two shits" he yelled at me again, I've had enough of this, "well you better not give two shits about detention after class!" I yelled back, every student was now looking at both me and Jungkook and this was the last straw for me he pushed every button in me, "fine go ahead, do whatever" he huffed and I turned around to finish the lesson I've had enough for today especially with Jungkook's stupid ass attitude.

After class~

I sit down in my chair as I look at Jungkook who is doodling in his notebook. "Jeon Jungkook" I said as he sat down, "what?!" he asks in a annoying tone, "what are you doing?" I asked, curious of what he was actually doing, "what does it look like I'm doing?" He rolled his eyes, "I-I was j-just curious" I stuttered by accident since his voice went deep, "huh, your stuttering? for what?" he asked, "um because it's cold in here" I answered, "It's hot in here it may be like what?, 60 degrees in here" I glared at him, "I'm not scared of you so stop it!" he yelled making me flinch, "s-stop it!" I yelled making tears form in my eyes, I started crying thinking about my ex boyfriend he always hurt and yelled at me, I saw Jungkook's eye's grow wide, "I-I'm sorry for making you cry, I-I didn't mean it" he said running to my desk to hold me. "its-its not your fault" I said sobbing into his chest soaking his white T-Shirt, "shhh, tell me what's going on", I nodded and looked up at him, I swear I could have just melted in his arms right then and there by the way he looked at me with caring eye's, "two months ago, my ex boyfriend broke up with me, which I was totally fine with because he had always hurt me" I explained, "who is this guy?" He asked, "his name is..."