Rap Monster: I'll love you forever

This story is dedicated to alexsis_9902 I hope you like it, have fun! XD

Rap Monster's P.O.V
Ugh I can't forget her can I? Why? She's with someone else. She's happy. Why can't I be happy? Why? Can't I have her instead? He's just not right for her. I love her. But why can't she see that? I need to tell her....

Alexsis's P.O.V
I'm happy I guess. But why do I feel so incomplete? Was he the one for me? Why did Namjoon stop talking to me? Does he like me? Is he jealous? I don't know maybe I'm not ready for dating at least not with... Him...

Four month's back~

"Hi I'm Namjoon I hope we can be the best of friends!!!", He said I smiled and replied," Annyseong! My name is Alexis, nice to meet you Namjoon!" I look at him and he is very very handsome *Blush*, OMG! Did I just blush at the sight of him?!?! No!! You can't fall in love with this boy! No! I will fight it!. Until I can't no more that is....

Monday 5:00A.M in the past ~

Alexsis's P.O.V
I got up today to go to the park as usual, I dress up in a blue and black plaid shirt and some causal blue jeans, I get my bag and head out its been awhile since I broke up with my ex boyfriend I'm so happy because he cheated on me, he kept me in like a prisoner I hate him forever.

Time skip~

As I read my book I see a kid that was on the grass crying I got worried and ran up to him, "A-are you OK?" I ask the child, "Anio I fell and scraped my leg and it hurts" he says while sobs interrupted him, "here I'll help you" I said taking out a small first aid kit. After I finished patching him up he smiled and looked at his leg," Kamsahamnida!!" He says,"where are your parents?" I ask,"at home I'm with my brother, come on I'll let you two meet" he says, just as I was about to kindly decline he pulled me and next thing I knew I was standing in front of a guy that looked like he was in his 20's ahh he looked handsome I got to admit but I'm not ready for such thing called 'dating', and so that's how we met.

*Phone ringing*
Anneseyo Alexsis!
Hi Namjoon what's up?
I was wondering if you would like to go out for a midnight stroll through the park.
Ahhh that sounds nice, I would love to!
Araso I'll pick you up, by walking that is see you in a few!
Araso bye!
Phone call ended~

Rap Monster's P.O.V
Araso bye!
Phone call ended~
I was so excited to meet with Alexsis so that I can confess my feelings to her after so long. I have liked her ever since I met her but that 'like' turned into a love. But my little 6 year old brother kept teasing me that its about time to confess or she'll move on, after hearing that I have started to worry and think... She won't move on right? That's when I called her because I can't live without her, in fact it would hurt me even more if she had a boyfriend. Today is also my 23rd birthday so it would be perfect to confess to her... Right? I started walking out of the house towards the direction of Alexsis's house.

Time skip~

I finally arrived at her house and I knocked on her door, I waited as I heard the lock of the door unlock, then I saw her standing there beautifully,"ummm... Namjoon is something wrong?" She asks, "N-Nothing is wrong.. In fact.. Everything is perfect" I say as I look at her, "Namjoon, are you OK?" She asked, "I will be fine later" I replied still in daze, "come on I want to enjoy this night with you" I say as I walk down the stairs and onto the sidewalk, "Araso let's go" she say while going in front of me.

Time skip~

Alexis's P.O.V
"No Namjoon you don't have to do this, I'm not even dressed for this occasion, you should have told me to wear something nice" I say while Namjoon was holding the door to a very expensive restaurant,"So? I'm not dressed for it either, so we're even" he says, all I could do was nod, it was just for today so I wanted to make him happy since it was his 23rd birthday today, so I walked in and Namjoon came in after, "l don't know Namjoon maybe we should go somewhere else?" I ask as we take a seat,"No, this is perfect you have to trust me on this, araso?" He says, "araso Namjoon I will always trust you forever" I said as I smiled, 'if only I could tell you how I feel Namjoon then it would be perfect' I thought as I eat my Kimchi, "so Alexsis, I want to erm uh tell you something" he says "OK tell me" I replied, "Alexis I had so much feelings for you ever since I met you and I really loved you but I knew you were still going out with your ex boyfriend, so when I found out that you broke up with him I thought of this as my chance to tell you my feelings, but in the time back when you were going out with your ex well it really made me jealous because I wanted you for myself and I ignored you I felt so stupid doing that I regret every moment of that, I want to embrace you with my love, I will never say or do anything that will hurt you, just give me a chance... Please" he says my heart automatically skipped a beat wow he really loved me for that long? All I could do was smile before I replied,"Namjoon I have felt the same way I'll give you a chance I trust you and I love you" he smiles and gets up and takes my hand he led me to the park,"remember this? This is our spot when we first met each other well that is with the help of my brother *laughs* but that's not the point right now, this is the place where we both fell in love together" he says "I remember it crystal clear and I will never forget it" I reply "Araso well its getting late so I'll take you home babe" he says, I smile and nod, as we got to my house I gave him a kiss goodnight, he waved and left.

Time skip~

Saturday 8:00P.M~

Alexsis P.O.V
Its been ten years since me and Namjoon started dating and today is our ten year anniversary, but I don't want to spend it like we always have (go out and buy clothes for each other XD) I want to do something more with him so I called him and told him to come over I felt so excited when he was at my house because I wanted to do it with him and I have been rejecting his offer for doing it because I wasn't ready but I know I'm am now, "so what made you want to do it know?" he asks with a smile, "well I wasn't ready last time so I was scared but I'm ready now but I'm still scared a bit" I say, "araso let's go" he says as he leads me into my room and lays me down,"Namjoon can you be gentle please?" I ask and he nods as he takes off my shirt and pants, he kisses me while he rubs my sweet spot, "Namjoon~" I moan, he takes off his shirt and pants and pins me down on the bed and starts kissing my neck, he starts going down until he reaches my bra, he unclamped my bra and sucked on my nipple while messaging the other one,"Namjoon, please I want you now please~" I moan as he takes off his pants,"OK I'll go slow" he says and I nod as he takes off my panties, a sharp pain in my stomach strikes me and causes me to tear up, he stops moving and kisses me,"its OK it will go away just tell me when to move OK?" He says and I just nod for him to move, time passes and the pain started to go away and I was a moaning mess,"faster and deeper Namjoon~" I moan as he groans and goes faster and deeper, "argh fuck I'm gonna cum!" He groans and he releases inside of me and I release after him, I laid him down and started sucking his dick,"hmmm~ fuck yeah!" He moans as I pump faster,"shit!" He groans as he releases in my mouth, I love you babe, happy anniversary" he says and kisses me,"happy anniversary baby I love you too now go to sleep" I said "araso" he says and we fall asleep together.