Realization Ending 2

Note: This is after Wings!

Cast:
Jungkook,
Namjoon,
Jin,
Hoseok,
Jimin,
Yoongi,
Taehyung.

It was a bright sunny morning, after many weeks of rain, the sun had finally shone down on everything. Jin woke up happily and energized. He did his morning routine of taking a shower and dressing up, in all pink of course, he needed pink to match his majestic pink hair. "Perfect" he squealed as he walked downstairs, planning to make a big breakfast for the others as they were still sleeping. "they'll love this!" He smiled as he made pancakes. After some time, he finally finished the big breakfast, "thats weird... They would always be down here by this time" he said to himself as he glanced at the clock. "Maybe I should wake them up" he smiled at the idea and ran upstairs to the first room where Yoongi and Jimin would sleep in. He opened the door and he saw no one there, "huh, where did they go?" he shrugged it off and thought the both of them were with the others. He then moved onto the final room where Jungkook, Hoseok, and Taehyung shared a room, he opened the door and again, no one was there... Jin also remembered that he didn't see Namjoon either since him and Namjoon shared a room. Utterly confused on their whereabouts he went downstairs and sat down on the couch, "where did they go?" he ran his fingers through his pink hair and out of the corner of his eye he saw a newspaper. "huh? Whats this weeks news about?" he said and picked up the newspaper. As soon as he saw the front page, he burst into tears. The newspaper read, Today the famous group BTS also known as Bangtan Sonyeondan, is being mourned due to the deaths of the members as follows, Kim Namjoon (Leader and Main Rapper), Jeon Jungkook (Main Vocalist, Rapper, and Lead Dancer), Min Yoongi (Lead Rapper), Kim Taehyung (Vocalist), Jung Hoseok (Lead Rapper and Dancer), and Park Jimin (Lead Vocalist and Main Dancer). Today symbolizes the sadness of every A.R.M.Y in the entire world no word has come from Kim Seokjin (Vocalist), its been almost 2 years since this tragedy happened and we all wish for everyone that is mourning for their deaths to get better. Jin sat there crying, he knew he shouldn't be crying for some reason he could not explain. He turned on the T.V. and stared at screen watching the news, This just in Kim Seokjin was found dead at the scene due to a fire incident, it is said that the stove wasn't turned off and fire spread quickly through the dorm, we don't know if this was an accident or if this was a suicide. He was found dead on the floor in the living room. Thank you and thats all for now. It clicked, like that missing puzzle piece that was just found and put into it's exact place, he forgot to turn off the stove and killed himself, "Hyung!" Jungkook ran up to him and hugged him, "you're here! We've been waiting for you for so long~" he smiled and looked back at the others, Jin glanced at the others and smiled, "lets go, lets start a new life... Together~" Namjoon said and smiled as the others nodded happily. Jin walked with the others and finally passed to the other side knowing there was no going back anymore.

So what did you guys think about these stories? Which one was your favorite? Which ending was your favorite? Thank you for reading these stories and have a Happy Halloween!!