Wings Pt. 3 Theory

So here's my theory since you guys wanted it XD

So this all starts off with the spray painting with Namjoon remember in Run, how Taehyung and Namjoon spray painted the wall and then got caught by the police? Well the same thing is happening here but we only see Taehyung....

We see him actually accepting the fact that he's caught and let's himself get imprisoned.... So when he's talking to the investigator or whatever XD he asks for one phone call... I bet you guys know where this is going!

So he gets to make one phone call.... And so... He calls Namjoon.... In I NEED U 19+ version we see Taehyung on the phone saying, "Hyung I miss you, I want to see you" so now.... Take Run in the Japanese version.... We see Namjoon at the little telephone station or box... So he was talking to Taehyung....

So after they finished Taehyung went to jail and the flashbacks of him, a guy drinking, and a girl laying on the floor with bruises... So let me tell you the Guy is Taehyung's father... The Girl on the ground is Taehyung's sister or mother... Now... Go back to I NEED U and you'll see Taehyung stabbing his father with the bottle until his father bleeds, Taehyung had enough of his father hurting her and decided to do something about it.... Which led to him killing his father like I said... The dog represents innocents and when he let's go of the dog he loses his innocence and he's all alone in a jail cell because of what he's done.... Also when he was getting beaten up by thin air it represented how his father would hit him sometimes~

So there's my theory.... Its um.... Very shitty I know but erm... What do you guys think?