Thank You...

Please play the song, if you haven't... If the song ends before you end the chapter, play it again, I promise it will be worth it, seriously. Now go ahead read. :3

Ok so, here's what I want to say, Thank You. No I'm not done yet, so please let me finish.

Today, as I was reading some stories, I was thinking how... How far I've come in Wattpad, I looked at my book and I see how many of you guys out there read my book, It's unbelievable, I never thought that I would ever make it this far, I never thought how I would ever be successful in this book, to be honest, I'm just that person that let's my hope's go down the drain. Why? Well for 8 years I've been brought down by someone making me feel like I was nothing, that took a toll on me, and everyday I'd cry myself to sleep, I'd always tell myself I'm just a useless piece of shit. Yes, I took this person who I once called my step father words. He'd always told me I would never be successful in anything. I couldn't bare with it anymore, and my mom couldn't do it anymore either... We packed our stuff and left, just the three of us me, my mom, and my sister. Yes I do have a sister, she's now 7 years old, but afar from that, I'll go back to what I was saying. We found a house and we now live in it, which should be pretty obvious, but never mind that... I've meet some very nice friends, but that doesn't change the fact that I've also left some of my friend's in other states. These friends, they really helped me through things that I would have never gotten through by myself, In 6th grade I met a girl named Genna, she was the first person to have introduced me into Wattpad, and I'm grateful for that. I was actually working on a book at the time, but as you all know, my thoughts of that book being anything went down the drain, and so I pushed the delete button. I thought to myself, why are you even trying? You won't ever be successful anyways, so why try? So after that... I never wrote a book ever. Until 7th grade, I met another girl which I'm very happy I did, her name was Lilliam, she introduced me into K-Pop, she really made me laugh and fangirl until I almost passed out. I'm glad I have her as a friend. She actually introduced me into smuts XD yeah I know hilarious right? In the middle of 7th grade I actually started writing this book, and well, the day came when I had four chapters written, I was hesitant to actually publish those chapters... But I knew that I'd had to start somewhere right? So I pressed the publish button and waited. I didn't check Wattpad for 3 weeks and I was curious if anyone came along this book, when I checked I saw 100 of you guys that read the book, I was really happy, it felt as if I proved my step father wrong. I forgot during those years with my step father, I've developed depression and that stayed for 6 years. I never went outside, I never talked to anyone, I'd always cut myself because of him. Ok lets go back to what I was saying before... 8th grade eventually came around and I was nervous, turns out I've met a great set of friends, some of them were backstabbing good for nothing bitches and I've moved on from them so don't worry, but I met Raschel, she's a funny girl XD I loved her so much as a friend. She made me see the best of what I can be and always told me to forget those stupid words my step father said, so I did. I became more confident in myself, and I started to write more and more. I was so happy, they were so amazing. I've come to things such as trying to kill myself in many ways because I couldn't take it anymore. I'm glad I have them all in my life, it's hard to find someone in this world who you can really trust. But I'm grateful I've found mine. Now here's where you guys come in... To be honest I never thought I'd ever get this far in Wattpad once again, because like I said before, my hope's went down the drain. Today and everyday, I always am happy how many of you guys read my book, you guys care so much, even though you guys don't know me... But I know, I have so many connections with some of you guys, that maybe went through this once in their life. I'm grateful for each and everyone of you being here to support me in every way possible. I know, I've said too many "thank you's" to the point where it might annoy you guys, but I just want you guys to know that not only did my friends change my sadness and depression to happiness, but it was also you guys too, you guys made me prove my step father's words wrong, I am successful now in this book, words can't even describe what I feel now. I'm sorry I'm crying right now, like no joke, I'm crying my heart out at how WE proved my step father wrong. I know now that I'm not fighting this war by myself, I have all of you wonderful people out there with me supporting me all the way, like you are with BTS. So thank you again, I feel amazing, I feel as if I'm Bulletproof. I almost forgot, I'd also like to thank BTS because they changed at how I look in life, their words in song's say we should wake up and say N.O to the people that try to take us down and make us do what they want. They teach us to stand up for ourselves even if it's hard to do at some point's. And if you really think I'm lying about all this and call me a attention whore, that's really low, just telling you what I've been through and what I almost came to doing at the time. I know that there will be someone who just says this is all for attention, but would I really lie? I just told each and every single one of you guys what happened at one point in my life. It really has been hard for me to let go, but now that I have you guys I feel I have strength once again.

If you made it this far, thank you for taking your time reading this. This is something I was really hesitating to write because I'm afraid that some of you will say this is all for attention when it's really not. I cried writing this because I'm happy I got to prove my horrible step father wrong. Thank you again. I love you all!