YoonKook: Rough Sex

Use Headphones To Watch This Video!First listen to the video up there and listen to it as many times as you'd like~ It inspired me to write this chapter, so yeah, I'm going to shut up now, bye!~

Third Person P.O.V
"Yoongi?" A horny Jungkook called out to him as he got on his knees in front of Yoongi that was currently sitting on the couch watching TV. "Yes Kookie?" He replied back looking down to him, biting his lip, trying not to get a boner. "I want you to fuck me daddy~" Jungkook said as he palmed Yoongi through his pants. "Fuck~" Yoongi tilted his head backwards and groaned as Jungkook pulled off his pants and boxers and started to suck on his dick, "baby boy.... I'll fuck you so hard~" he growled earning a small whimper from the younger boy. Jungkook gave Yoongi a deep throat, causing Yoongi to almost cum right then and there, "no cumming just yet daddy... I want your cum in my ass~" the horny boy said. Jungkook stood up and sat on Yoongi's lap and started grinding on him as he kissed Yoongi roughly, earning a groan from him. "Daddy's going to fuck that tight ass now" Yoongi said with a smirk. Jungkook was ready, he was naked and hard for him, his ass was waiting for Yoongi's thick and big cock to penetrate him and hit his prostate over and over again until he saw stars. He. Was. Fucking. Ready. Yoongi took off all his clothes and flipped Jungkook over so that he was on all fours. "Who's daddy's little slut?" Yoongi growled as he spanked Jungkook's ass, "I'm daddy's little slut~" Jungkook moaned quietly, wanting more of this spanking. It was his kink after all~ "ahhh!~" Jungkook moaned a bit louder as he got another spank on his ass. "Oh yeah~ Hit me harder!" Jungkook moaned loudly as Yoongi smacked his ass harder. "Fuck yes!~" Jungkook closed his eyes, bit his lip and arched his back. Yoongi flipped Jungkook over so that he was laying in his back. "Ready?" Yoongi asked him, earning a nod from the younger boy. Yoongi thrusted into him, not giving Jungkook any time to adjust to his huge size. "OH FUCK YES!" Jungkook moaned as Yoongi fucked him into oblivion. Yoongi kept increasing his pace making Jungkook a moaning mess, when suddenly Yoongi stopped. "Daddy~" Jungkook whined and bucked his hips upwards to get some friction. "Ride me baby boy~" Yoongi said with a smirk. Jungkook nodded and switched positions with Yoongi, getting on top of him and sliding down slowly into Yoongi's dick. Yoongi, being the impatient man he is, thrusted upwards and kept thrusting. "ngh~ daddy~" Jungkook moaned loudly as he started riding Yoongi. "Fuck yeah baby boy~" Yoongi groaned as he started thrusting into him faster. "Ahh! Daddy! Mmmm~ more!" Jungkook screamed in pleasure as Yoongi hit his prostate over and over again. "Touch yourself baby boy~" Yoongi growled as he gripped Jungkook's waist. Jungkook wasted no time and wrapped his hand around his own dick and started stroking it. "Fuck!~" Jungkook moaned, so much pleasure was building up in him and he knew he was close. "D-daddy... I-I'm close~" Jungkook moaned as he started pumping himself faster. "Cum Jungkook~ cum for daddy" Yoongi smirked and he hit Jungkook's prostate harder. That was enough to send Jungkook over the edge. "Ahh!~ daddy!" Jungkook screamed in pleasure as his orgasm hit him hard. Yoongi growled and groaned as he came and smirked as Jungkook collapsed onto his chest lightly, panting. "I love you Jungkook~" Yoongi said as he wrapped his arms around the younger boys waist. "And I love you too Yoongi" he replied and snuggled next to him and they both fell asleep.

Damn, yeah I know, short ass story, sorry~ but I hope you guys like it! Bye my Little Kookies~ stay sweet~