I'm back and I'm so sorry

Hey guys I'm back and I'm glad to say that I have no more depression but during when I did have depression I started to.... Cut myself.... Why? Well I felt like I could have done something about it.. And I would cry day and night about it. But soon enough I stated to realize that I couldn't do anything about it which made my depression even worse. Soon enough I closed myself out of the world and stayed silent.. But then I remembered every single one of you guys, "They need me, my family needs me, my friends need me, there's nothing I could have done about it" I said to myself and then I went to my book and saw all your comments, and you don't know how much you guys helped me get better... You guys are the reason I'm still alive.. I know I sound like I'm joking but I'm serious... I'm serious about things.... Thank you guys. You've really helped me a lot ever since the beginning of the book, I want to thank the present and past followers for all of your support. I am grateful for everything and everyone here with me right now. I hope you guys had a great Christmas, and as for me I will give you guys a late Christmas gift, OK so I had 30+ chapters that were finished and ready to be published by Christmas but something happens and now all of the writing I have done for all the chapters are now gone, I'm sorry, but I managed to finish one out of all of them, I am also almost done with the next chapter, so I will update the one in finished with. I'm sorry for the people that requested a story dedicated to them, but as you can see my wattpad is having some problems so I'm sorry again. And one more thing thank you guys so much.. You should be happy and proud of yourselves for helping me out... Thank you.. OK that's it for now... So bye!!! I hope you like the chapter I'm about to update!!!