Jin: I'll be by your side forever

This story is dedicated to Jinnie_Is_My_Oppa I really hope you like it thank you for your votes, and support without any further interruptions enjoy the story.

Anna's P.O.V
Summer, schools out and spending hella time with my ultimate crush with no bitches in my way. (A/N XD sorry I think I went too far my bad) my ultimate crush is the one and only Jin, cute in school and hot at summer. (A/N Wow really bad joke sorry forgive me XD *does aegyo*) I was told that my parents and his parents were going to spend the whole summer in Miami, the thing was that I was left with Jin for the whole summer, not that I hate spending time with him, its just that I can't believe that my parents don't trust me to be on my own for the whole summer, but as long as I'm with Jin. "What do you want to eat Anna?" Jin asked me bringing me back to reality, "Can you make your famous daebak please" I ask as I do aegyo, "araso Anna, do you want to help me?" He asks as he disappeared in the kitchen, "I don't want to burn the kitchen but if you insist, I'll help you oppa!" I say as I get in the kitchen, "O-Oppa?" He stuttered, "duh your older then me right?" I replied as if I didn't do anything, "araso jagiya" he smirked as I turn around to blush, "OK let's get cooking shall we?" He asked as I turned around just to see us inches away, "Y-ya let's start", "good" he says as he goes to get a cutting board and a knife, "care to cut the peppers?" He asked as he put down the peppers on the board, "sure!" I smile at him and take the knife from his hand, "be careful I don't want anything to happen to my beautiful jagiya" he cooed as I blushed, OK to be honest hearing the word 'jagiya' from my crush is just out of this world, as I was cutting I heard Jin humming a song that I loved, I started to smile to myself thinking of how Jin and I would be going around the amusement park on our anniversary, and how he would ask me to marry him, and how he woul-, "Jagiya!" I hear Jin's voice snapping me back to reality again, "I'm sorry, what did you say oppa?" I ask as I look at him coming towards me all of a sudden, "Jagiya I said to cut it into small pieces but you wouldn't listen" he said as he came up behind me, "O-oppa what are you doing?" I stutter as he places his hand on mine, "well if you can't do it then I'll show you" he said as he guided my hand up and down to cut the pepper. "See you do it like this you can always go faster if you wanted it would be done much faster" (Wow that sounded so wrong kkaebsong~ XD) I blushed at his actions and started to get adjusted to the swift movements but just as I was doing so I heard a groan. "Oppa are y-you OK?" I ask him in concern, "mmhhmm ya" he moaned, "oppa I'm serious are you OK?" I ask again, "Anna~" he moaned again, "oppa please your scari-" he cut me off by turning me around and slamming me on the counter, "oppa your scaring me" I said as I looked at his eyes, which were darker then before, "your so beautiful jagiya, can I have dessert now?" He asked as he looked at me, "w-what? We haven't ate yet" I replied, "hmmm how sweet do you taste?" He asked again, "oppa I don't eat myself" I replied while rolling my eyes, "can I taste you?" He asked another question, "how?" I asked as I got up from the counter leaving the kitchen, "like this" he said as he quickly rushed out the door and picked me up bridal style, "I promise I won't hurt you" he said, "h-hurt me?" I stuttered a bit scared, we get into a room and he lays me on the bed as he got on top of me taking off his shirt. I think I know where this is going I can't help but to feel a bit excited and scared so I decided to play along, "mmmhhh oppa taste me all over" I moan as I grind on him and touch his abs. "Agh! I will" he groaned. I feel like this is exactly what I wished for, when I went back from my daydream I already see myself in only my panties, "your so wet for me jagiya" he whispered in my ear. (A/N OMG I just realized that I forgot to Include Jin's P.O.V oh gawd forgive me, let's just stop, rewind, and play XD if you just thought of ZHOUMI then give yourself a high five from me XD)