Rap Monster: Don't leave me

Hanna's P.O.V
Today I started working at Big Hit Entertainment, although I work in a office its very peaceful in my opinion at least. I have to much papers to fill out for young trainees that want to work as stars. But there's one trainee that caught my eye. His name is Rap Monster but I call him Namjoon because its his real name which is polite to do and I'm his new assistant. I heard that he calls his friend jamless because he got no jams. His words not mine. Which I think is funny but I barely talk to him which is a big problem because I want to get to know him better and all that but sometimes I just don't know what he's thinking in that head of his.

Rap Monster's P.O.V
I've met my new assistant today, and she's so pretty and sweet her name is Hanna I got to pick my assistant for my trainee year until I'm experienced enough to do everything on my own but to be very honest I don't want to do anything without Hanna by my side. I don't know theres something about her that I like but I don't know if she likes me back I think about her every minute in my head she's just so... Beautiful and I need to confess to her soon before she finds someone else that she loves. But I want to give her some space before I do anything. So for now we remain as friends.

Time skip~

Hanna's P.O.V
So today is the day where I leave Namjoon's side since he knows everything now. Which is sad because I though something would happen during those 10 months but nothing ever did I guess he didn't like me in a way that I like him. So since its time to leave him for his own self I decided to make a cake for him saying 'congratulations its time to make your dreams come true' in blue icing. I go home and pick a dress that is pink and go to my car. Once I got there at Namjoons house I knocked on the door for him to let me in. *opens door*, "Hi Namjoon" I say happily,"Hey Hanna what's that?" He asks while pointing to the cake. "I'll show you, you just have to let me in first" I smile and walk in. "So what's the occasion?" He asks, "well its time for you to do things on your own so I decided to give you a cake before I leave your side" I say in a happy but sad tone,"Aish thats today?,well I'm sorry I didn't get you anything for being a great assistant" he says while looking down, "its ok I don't need anything I just want to see you happy as you become a young star" I giggle "haha well thanks but.." He says looking sad, "what is it Namjoon? Did I do something wrong?" I ask in concern "yes there is something you did to me" he says "oh I'm sorry I'll just leave now" I say in a hurt tone "no you didn't let me finish" he says while grabbing my arm. "When I met you, you were something different from other girls, you were something special. Do you know why?" He asks while looking at me I nod my head saying no. "Well you stole my heart" he says and kisses me "you also were the first girl to ever make me have this" he says while pointing down to his erected member,"can you help me with it please it kinda hurts" he says while pinning me against the wall,"Namjoon i~" I moan to the touch of his fingers rubbing my sweet spot,"please Hanna" he says while looking at me with desire in his eyes then I feel his fingers go inside me,"Fuck Namjoon!" I moan, "that's what I'll do to you if you let me" he says while going faster, "Fuck me so hard Namjoon that I won't be able to walk for two weeks" I whisper in his ear while I moan, which really turns him on,"let's go" he says while dragging me to his room and making me lie down on his bed. He unbuttoned his pants and took them off with his underware which released his erected member and sighed in relief, I crawl to him and look at his member and open my mouth and he walked closer to me and I licked his member,"hmmmm~" he humed in pleasure I took him in whole and sucked his member pumping faster and faster. "Fuck!" He moaned and grabbed my hair and pushed me deeper giving him a deep throat "ohh Shit!" He screamed as he came in my mouth. He pushed me down on the bed kissing my neck and taking off my pants and panties. He started to finger me and I arched my back "Fuck Namjoon!" I moan, he starts taking off my shirt and bra and then he sucks my nipple "mmmmm~" I moan. He kisses me passionately and then bits on my lower lip asking for an entrance to my mouth I open my mouth and let him explore everything. All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my stomach, a tear rolls down my face. Namjoon kisses my tear away and stops moving so I can adjust to his size. "Go Namjoon" I whisper in his ear and he starts moving going faster every time he thrusted in me, "mmmmmm~ faster Namjoon" I moan, he speeds up his pace and my stomach tightens up and I release myself,while arching my back, I feel Namjoon fasten his pace and throws back his head while groaning and releasing into me "Fuck!" He groans. He kisses me and I kiss back, "never leave me baby" he says breaking the kiss,"I'll never leave you Namjoon, I love you too much to do that" I say and fall asleep on his chest,"good, I love you Hanna" he says while yawning.

Rap Monster's P.O.V
Finally that I have Hanna to myself I will love her forever I know she will never leave me. I'm now the leader of BTS and I see jamless trying to steal my jagiya. "Jagiya is he bothering you?" I ask as she tries to get away from Jimin's grip, "Leave her alone jamless she's mine" I say as he turns around and looks at me,"S-sorry hyung I don't know what got into me, I'm so sorry Hanna" he apologizes and runs to his room. "What's his problem?" Hanna asks me, I think about it for awhile and replied to her question,"He's having a war of hormones"I say as I look at her and kiss her. I love you Hanna forever and ever.