TaeKookMin: A Fun Night

Please Wear Headphones Before Watching The Video!This will be in a third person P.O.V only so yeah~

Third Person P.O.V
"Fuck Jimin" Taehyung groaned as he took a fistful of Jimin's hair and made Jimin deep throat him. "Ah~ h-hyung!" Jungkook moaned loudly as Jimin jerked him off quickly. Jimin stopped sucking Taehyung and ran his thumb over the tip of Jungkook's dick, sending the younger male shivers down his spine. "P-please daddy" Jungkook moaned as he looked at Taehyung desperately, signaling him to fuck him like there was no tomorrow. "Come here baby boy, Jimin make my baby boy cum while I fuck him" Taehyung said as Jungkook sat on his lap, Jimin nodded and slid next to them. "Fuck him good daddy" Jimin said as he wrapped his hand around Jungkook's thick dick. Taehyung slid right into Jungkook and fucked him hard and fast, making Jungkook roll his eyes back and moan in ecstasy. "Fuck yes dadd- Jimin!" Jungkook moaned as Taehyung fucked him and Jimin started to suck him. "Deep throat him, show him what your mouth can do" Taehyung growled as he fucked Jungkook faster, making Jimin deep throat Jungkook forcefully. Jimin stroked Jungkook's cock faster, noticing that the younger male's moans are getting more constant and louder. Jimin came up for a bit and said, "Daddy, fuck his prostate hard, he's close" before going back to sucking Jungkook's dick. Taehyung didn't have to be asked twice and he did as he was told. He aimed for Jungkook's prostate and hit it hard over and over again. "DADDY YES! OH FUCK YES!" Jungkook screamed as he threw his head back. "Cum baby boy~" Taehyung growled into Jungkook's ear. "Ahh!~" Jungkook moaned as he came into Jimin's mouth that was still sucking him off. Jimin pulled away and played with the cum in his mouth, showing the younger male before swallowing it and licking his lips. "So good~" Jimin said. "My turn" Jungkook panted as he got off of Taehyung. "jerk off daddy and I'll make you feel so good hyung~" Jimin bit his lip after Jungkook said that. There was something about Jungkook when he said the word 'hyung' to him, it made him lose his mind in the best way possible. Jimin wrapped his small hand around Taehyung's cock as Jungkook slide into him. He gave some light squeezes to Taehyung's dick as Jungkook entered him. "Ah~ J-Jungkook!" Jimin moaned as Jungkook filled him all up. "Fuck hyung~" Jungkook moaned as he started fucking Jimin's tight ass. Jimin started pumping Taehyung's dick as he leaned in closer to suck off Taehyung. Taehyung came closer and let Jimin suck his cock as he pulled Jungkook in for a lustful kiss. Jimin sucked on Taehyung's dick while jerking him off. "Fuck~" Jungkook moaned as Jimin tightened around him, milking him for his orgasm. "Tighter h-hyung p-please" Jungkook moaned as he threw his head back. Jimin, wanting to give as much pleasure to Jungkook as possible, he did what he was told and got tightened around Jungkook's cock, literally milking him closer to his orgasm while sucking Taehyung deeper and stroking him faster. "Oh f-fuck Hyung!" Jungkook moaned loudly as he started fucking Jimin impossibly fast, wanting more of this milking tactic that Jimin was using on him. Taehyung wrapped his larger hand around Jimin's cock and started jerking him off as he thrusted into Jimin's mouth. "H-HYUNG! OH FUCK! KEEP MILKING ME JUST LIKE THAT!" Jungkook screamed in pleasure as he started filling Jimin's ass with his cum. After Jimin heard Jungkook say that, it made him orgasm so hard that a girl would be jealous to get this kind of orgasm as he just got. Taehyung came inside of Jimin's mouth and Jimin swallowed it. They all layed in bed and looked at each other with a smile while panting. "That was amazing" Taehyung complimented. "That was the best milking anyone has ever done to me, I need to fuck you more often hyung" Jungkook said as he looked at Jimin with a smirk. Jimin smirked back and nodded, "yeah, you should fuck me more often, also, that was the best orgasm I've ever had in my entire life" Jimin said as he placed his head down on Jungkook's chest and snuggling up to him. Jungkook wrapped his arms around his small figure and Taehyung spooned Jungkook as his arms wrapped around Jungkook. "Night~" They said all together and fell asleep.

I hope you guys liked that~ Sorry its short heh...