Wings

Cast:
Namjoon and Jungkook
Yoongi and Jimin
Taehyung and Hoseok
Jin

"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled out as he ran towards Jin, "hm?" Jin hummed as he turned around to face him, "I forgot to give you this" he said as he handed a him a necklace with wings on them. Jin looked at the necklace for too long than he expected to look at it. Currently Jungkook and Jin we're alone on set of their new music video, 'Blood, Sweat & Tears' that was going to be aired live in a few hours.

Namjoon was outside with the others praising their hard work, "Namjoon" Jimin called out to him, "Ne?" He replied as he looked at him with a genuine smile, there was a long pause before he finally replied, "He's caught in a Lie isn't he?" He looked at Namjoon with a sad look, Namjoon's smile fades away and he nods slowly as if he didn't want to talk about it. Taehyung then says, "his Stigma has become higher than it was before", "his First Love was a Lie" Yoongi joins in on the conversation... "Is he even Awake to see his own Reflection?" a quite Hoseok joined in also, "maybe Mama can help us" added Hoseok, at that moment there was a very long pause between the boys, this pause was cut short when Jimin said, "he isn't ready to Begin" he sighed, they all lowered their heads before walking in onto the set.

"Hyung, be safe.... Please and..... I forgive you~" Jungkook told Jin as the others walked in onto the set, Jin only nods and smiles, "Jin-ah~ who are you talking to?" Questioned Hoseok while all of them looked confused and around the room to see if anyone was around, but they only found that it was only Jin on the set talking to himself, "I was talking to Jungkook of course!!~" he smiled, "Hyung..... Jungkook, Jungkook is dead.... He's been dead for the past year, don't you remember? He got hit by a car" Yoongi told him and Jin fell to his knees and cries realizing that its true, Jungkook died last year from getting hit by a car, what made it even worse was the fact that the driver that hit him that night... Was in fact Jin... Although... Jin never told the others, he couldn't live with them knowing who actually killed him by accident.