SugaKookie: bad boy

Suga's P.O.V
I was known as a bad boy. I always took drugs, got tattoos, and I always got in trouble with my gang. I always went to jail every time I was caught doing something. I hated it when my mom told me that I was a devils child and that she raised me better than this and all that stupid lecture shit. So after I got out of jail for the 24th time I moved out, although I didn't move out alone, since I wasn't trusted anymore I had to live with a cop in my house. I thought I would never change for anyone, but I never knew that this cop was my savior.

Jungkook's P.O.V
As I was sitting in my office chair I heard my boss come in, "Jungkook even though you have been here for just two weeks, we need you to do something, and we understand if you don't want to" my boss Jimin said, "what's up?" I asked with a smile, "well we need you to move in with a person that was in prison 24 times" Jimin explained, I thought about it for a minute until many questions poped in my head, "what's his name? How long do I have to live with him? What do I do if he does something bad?" I asked as my boss stood there wide eyed until he replied, "for an 19 year old you have a very big question box in your mind, but you'll only live with him until he changes his ways, if he does something bad handcuff him, and his name is Min Yoongi but he likes to be called Suga instead", "alright" I agreed as I got up from my chair, "thank you Jungkook, we will pay you greatly for this" Jimin replied, "I don't care about the money, I care about making him change" I say to Jimin as I got up from my office chair, "I-I didn't m-mean t-t-", "I know.... But does it look like I want money? There's more to life then money" I answered as I got up and left the building to pack my stuff at home. "Where does he live?" I called my boss, "he lives at 152 Brook street" he answered as I wrote down the address. "OK thanks" I said as I hung up and drove to the house. I knocked on the door and waited patiently, "fuck! What did I do this time?" A voice said as I looked up to see as handsome guy, "I'm here to live with you until your trusted by the police force" I said as I looked at him, "oh well then come in I guess" he said plainly as he waited for me to come in. "Your room is right here" he said as he showed me a room with a bed, "thank you Min Yoongi" I said to him as I smiled, "call me Suga" he said, "OK" I answered and started unpacking a bit.

Suga's P.O.V
He's adorable that's all I can say, my heart started beating fast when he finally arrived at my house. I think I'll learn to like this guy or maybe even more than like him. He's 19 he said when I asked how old he was, so I'm older than him, but I've never seen such beauty in a guy that makes me love him. Even if he doesn't feel the same I know that I'll do whatever it takes to be with him. "Suga!" Jungkook yelled as I came running but slightly started walking to keep my cool, "what?" I asked, "I-I need to take a shower.." He replied and I just smirked, "want me to help you take a shower?" I asked while he just blushed at what I just said, "um", "kidding this is my house and now its yours too, we're sharing it and we're gonna live in it together, soooo the bathroom is right down the hall" I said pointing to the direction of the bathroom, "what are you implying here Min Yoongi?" He said with a raised eyebrow, "oh nothing really, I'm gonna leave soon so don't mess up the house while I'm gon-", "I'm coming with you", "excuse me?!", "I said I'm coming with you, and if I can't I'll have to handcuff you to your bed so that you won't leave", "what the fuck?! I need to buy some food dumbass!", "hey! Don't fucking call me a dumbass!", "dumbass!" I repeated again, "oh that's it!" He yelled while he grabbed his handcuffs and dragged me to my bedroom handcuffing me to my bed, I hung my head low while Jungkook came up to me and held my face, "dumbass" I said and finally got close enough to kiss him, "I-..... I'm very sorry" I said as I looked away, "n-no don't be I liked it" he said holding my chin with his fingers, "b-but don't you think t-this is weird for you?" I asked him, "no not even a little bit" he replied and all I could do was smile, "how much do you love me?" I asked, "enough to fuck you right now" he said making me blush a bit, "do it then" I said as he looked at me in confusion, "but that would violate the contr-", "no one will know about this except for us" I said, "fine but you asked for it" he said as he took off the handcuffs, "that's better" I said, "now let's have some 'fun'" I continued to say as I took off all my clothes and Jungkook did the same.

Jungkook's P.O.V
It hasn't been long since I got here and me and Suga are about to have sex. Did he have the same feelings that I did? "Can I suck you?" Suga asked as I looked down where he was on his knees jerking my dick off, "y-yes" I said with a breathy moan. As he took me in I thought about how wrong this is, but it feels so right. I'll risk the chance of loosing my job just to be with him. "Ah~ Suga~" I moan as I cum in his mouth, "mhh~" he moaned as he swallowed my cum. "I'm gonna fuck you so good that I will make you not walk for a whole week" I whispered in his ear seductively, "good, punish me, I've been a bad boy anyway so go ahead" he said as he layed down on the bed and waited for me to do something to him. This is going to be one hell of a night.

Suga's P.O.V
Waiting for Jungkook is worth the wait because he should know I'm a needy person when it comes to sex. Even though I've dated many guys in my life but Jungkook has a spark in him, he's more demanding and I like that. "Ready? Or are you still in dreamland?" Jungkook asked me while laughing, "oh I'm ready for everything~ and I don't dream" I replied as I rolled my eyes, "No More Dream?" He asked, "yeah" I replied, "OK here I go" he said sliding his dick into me, "holy shit! That's so fucking big!" I screamed in pleasure, he really is bigger than all the guys that I've had sex with and its amazing to have sex with Jungkook's dick. "Sorry!" He said stopping half way, "no, that's very good" I said as I licked my lips, he started to push himself fully in me, "go fast please~" I moaned impatiently, "a little needy if you ask me" Jungkook groaned as he thrusted into me faster, "agh!" He groaned as he entered me deeper, "ngh~ fuck me harder Jungkook!" I moaned really loud, "fuck your tight Suga!" He groaned again as I jerked myself off, "holy shit that's hot!" He moaned once more until he came and I followed soon after. He collapsed lightly on the other side of me while he caught his breath. "You are such a bad boy Suga, but your my bad boy" he said making me smile, "I love you" I said as I kissed him. Being with a cop won't be that bad after all.