08/14/16

So... Today is the day we say farewell to the HYYH era aka The Most Beautiful Moments In Life.... I really just want to say that... This era was really a life changing experience... Not only did BTS reveal their fears, but the made us as an A.R.M.Y feel like family... They always do I know :3 but this era will dwell on many of us. It saddens me how it went by so fast, but once a chapter is finished, a new one is yet to come. I really loved this era because of all the feels and vibes it gave out to not only me but to everyone else... We get to see more beautiful memories and experiences, with every A.R.M.Y out there and BTS. BTS is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'm proud to call myself an A.R.M.Y with each and everyone of you guys. It's sad that it has come to an end so quick but in order to show our support, happiness, and success with HYYH... All I ask is to change your profile picture to one of the HYYH backgrounds, they are very easy to find and there are so many to choose from :3 so I hope some of you actually do this, it'd actually make me really happy! So yeah!

Still waiting on that Mixtape Yoongi!!!!

Waiting on Yoongi's Mixtape be like:

XD ok bye everyone! Love you all! And thank you for all the support!!!