Questions?

Hey guys so I just wanted to day thank you for supporting me and the book, I am extremely very greatful that you guys read this book. I know I've said it millions of times but I really mean it. At first when I just started to make this book I was like: 'are people going to read this? What if they hate it?' All those questions were answered when I updated my first three chapters, I felt so amazed at how you guys loved the book I was like: ':O they love it yay!!!' One day while I was deciding to write this book for the first time I was like No don't do it but my friends gave me the courage to write this book even though I was scared to even write one letter in the first chapter. So thank you again you guys made me so confident for me to keep writing this book. Now I need to tell you guys something before I tell you at the last minute and then you guys are going to be like: 'why the hell didn't she tell us this before, or why isn't she updating?' Well ok my school is going to Washington D.C for a week on May 17-20 2016, so I probably won't have that much time to update or write anything because the schedule is super long it will take the whole day to finish everything so ya I'll tell you guys when I'm there I'll probably take a picture of everything XD but I'm not leaving forever XD. But anyway I wanted to update this note for you guys to know things that will happen because I care about you guys!!! Please don't think I'm just saying this for no reason at all, No! Because I really mean it! So before I go... If you have any and I mean any questions that you want to ask me, I'll try my best to answer them so just ask away so don't be shy, I don't bite. So that's all, have a great day and don't ever give up.
Goodbye My Beautiful Kawaii Readers!!!! -Tiffiny