The Nightmare

Note: this takes place before Wings!

Cast:

Jungkook and Jin

It was late at night and Jin came home from work extremely late, he already knew every member was already asleep since they're always asleep when he comes home. But tonight was different, one of the members were missing. This member was Jungkook, knowing he wouldn't go out at this time, it kind of scared Jin as to where he might be. Jin checked on every member but he never found Jungkook, "where the hell did he go?" He asked himself hoping for an answer. At that moment there was a cold breeze in the air, hinting that someone was present. "Hyung, look at what you did, look at what happened, look at me! Can't you look at your own hyung!?" Jungkook shouted at him which scared Jin and made him face Jungkook, the sight of Jungkook horrified him, it made him feel sick to the bone. "What! What's wrong hyung!? Is there something wrong with me?" The way Jungkook was talking scared Jin even more, his psychopathic talk and smile just sent chills down Jin's spine, Jungkook looked horrifying, he could practically scare a child to death. "Y-you're a-adorable~" Jin told him with a forced smile, "lies!!! You're lying!!! You like seeing me like this! Dead and in pain, you like seeing me....... Broken~" he yelled at Jin and laughed insanely. Jin ran and ran but it only took him back to the same place, he couldn't run... There was no point in running anymore. From what or who? What was the point of running anymore? Slowly, Jin just sat down on the floor accepting of what will happen next, Jungkook smirked at him and came closer to him, "why don't you join me?" Jungkook said as he wrapped his hands around Jin's neck strangling him. Breathless, Jin tried getting out of his grip, "J-Jungkook p-please l-let go o-of me" he gasped for air as he became lightheaded, Jungkook only tightened the grip around his neck "why would I?" he smirked as Jin's vision faded. At that moment Jin felt a hard slap against his cheek making him wake up, "wake up idiot!" The doctor yelled at him, Jin lifted his hand to cover his cheek that was slapped, he looked up at the doctor and sat up on the bed silently, "you are getting more and more insane by the second" the doctor chuckles and takes out a syringe out of his lab coat, "hopefully this strong dose.... Ends your insaneness for at least a bit" Jin tries to get away from him but fails to as he notices that his hands and ankles have been chained down to the bed out of who knows when and how, although he knows that he can't get away from this, he keeps struggling, in hopes to somehow break free. "don't worry this won't hurt, it'll just sting" the doctor smirks and walks closer to the struggling Jin, everything goes black all of a sudden and Jin's eyes roll back, showing the doctor that just injected him, that he passed out. "we're going to need stronger dosages than this" the doctor leaves the room and makes sure to lock it before leaving, "he truly is one of the biggest psychopaths we have here" he chuckles darkly and walks up the stairs to the main building of the hospital and locks the door so that no one can escape from the ground floor. Jin lies there motionless, not knowing if he died or is still alive.