J-Hope: Sorry

This story is dedicated to lilieya hope you like it!

J-Hope's P.O.V
Liliya. My liliya, she reminds me of a Lilly. Although I don't see her often because of my tour's, schedules, dance practices, and our new reality show called V app. If I could have a day off I would spend the whole day off with her by my side. I know she's sad but I hope she can forgive me, but then again I have to do all this because I chose to make this as my career and I won't change it ever.

Liliya's P.O.V
I know I'm a nobody to him, I'm just one of those fans that are hoping to get noticed by him. He never called me once when he left last year for his tour. I don't want him to suffer because of me, no, it has to end sooner or later, and I'm not going to take the chance to wait for him to break up with me, I'm so sorry J-Hope, I never wanted to hurt you like this.... Forgive me. I do support J-Hope in every way possible and I still will support him after all the sadness, but I just can't deal with him not calling me for a whole year. I'm so so sorry J-Hope.

J-hope's P.O.V
"Alright everyone! Gather around!" PD-nim yelled as we scurried into our places, "Ne?" We replied together, "we need to close the building tomorrow because we need a staff meeting so tomorrow and only tomorrow you will have a day off, understood?" PD-nim said as he looked at all of us, "yes PD-nim" Namjoon said as the rest of us nodded, "OK so your dismissed, goodbye see you guys on Friday" PD-nim said as he walked off and waved at us. We all ran into our dorm and started cheering, once we settled down we got in a circle to talk about what we are going to do, "so J-Hope... Its been a year since you called your girl liliya, did you guys break up?" Jimin asked as the others looked at me, "o-oh um no. That's why I'm going to her house today so that I can see her" I replied, "oh.. I thought she'd break up with you because of you not calling her.. I know I would if I was in her situation" Jimin said. "Shut the Fuck Up!!!" I yelled at him as i ran to him so that I can punch him, "J-Hope calm down!" Namjoon yelled as he held me back, "Jimin leave now!" Suga yelled, "whatever!" Jimin yelled as he went into his room. Why the fuck would he do this? Shit!, "I'm leaving see you guys on Friday" I said as I stormed out of the dorm and out the building doors. I'm the worst boyfriend ever! I said in my head as I started running to Liliya's house. Wait for me Liliya.

Liliya's P.O.V
I settled down for a horror movie as I took some popcorn and ate it. *knock knock*, "who the hell?" I said as I walked to the door and slightly opened it to see J-Hope standing there with a smile on his face, I shut the door immediately because I didn't want to see him ever. I thought about breaking up with him, I smile at the idea and open to let J-Hope in, "aish Jagiya why did you do that?" He asks as he came closer so that he can kiss me, "ahh~ J-Hope not now, OK?" I said to him backing up a bit, "uh.. Yeah later" he said scratching the back of his neck, "I-its been a year since-" I started, "I know" he sighed as he massaged his temples, "I've been so busy with work this year, I couldn't even keep up with shit that was going on. Why didn't you come to our concerts?" He explained, "J-Hope, I don't have time for your concerts anymore... I started working, I have my own restaurant, I need to be there. I don't have time for such silly things now. I'm serious now J-Hope." I answered him, "its not a silly thing, it tells me that you support us, that you support me" he said as he looked straight in my eyes. "J-Hope I do support you" I tell him as I cross my arms, "OK I'm sorry Liliya.. Its just been a hard year at work for me" he explains, "so please let me do this just once" he continued as he moved closer to me, "J-Hope what are you doing?" I ask nervously as I hit my back on the wall, "I need this just once please" he says and stops and kisses my neck making me moan, I know where this is going but just one last time if that will make him happy.

1 hour later~

J-Hope's P.O.V
"Aghh~!" I scream as I push into Liliya deeper, "J-Hope!" She moans as she reached her second orgasm, but I kept going, I'm not stopping yet, "get on your hands and knees" I demanded her and she did what she was told to, "Fuck!" I growl as I fastened my pace, "mmmm~" she moaned again. For the past two hours all you can hear is the sound of love making, "ahhhh!" Me and Liliya both moan as we came together. "Goodnight J-Hope" she said as she panted with a sad look on her face, "goodnight" I replied and went to sleep

Friday morning~

"Hey wake up! I got breakfast ready on the table" a soft voice awoke me as I smiled and opened my eyes rubbing them a bit. "Kiss?" I ask as I made a cute face, "n-no J-Hope" she answered, 'what's wrong with her? She hasn't been kissing me a lot lately, and I have to leave soon' I thought to myself. I walk downstairs and eat the breakfast she made as soon as I was done I walked upstairs to freshen up and stood by the door, "leaving already?" She asked with a slight happy but sad tone, "yeah I have to get there early" I answered, "J-Hope?" She said quietly, "yes?" I asked in concern, "I-I'm so sorry, but.... But I have to break up with you" she said as she stood there without any emotion, "w-what?! Why?!" I asked, "I'm sorry but I'm nothing to you, I'm just a ordinary girl, and your a famous idol, you don't have time for me... I don't want any excuses or sorrys from you its OK.. I forgive you, let's just be friends" she says as she opens the door, "I-I" before I could finish my sentence she pushed me out the door and locked it. What? I ran over to the building pushing and shoving people that were in my way, finally I reached the dorm and opened the door, "pinch me anybody please" I said desperately, Rap Monster and the others formed a circle around me asking what is wrong, "just fucking pinch me already!" I yelled as they all pinched me, this is what I was scared of... "So it is real" I started, "what?!" Everyone asked, "Jimin you were right.." I kept talking, everyone looked at Jimin, "what?" He asked, I looked over at him and replied, "she broke up with me" I said as I fell to my knees and started crying.

Is it bad? Um sorry guys XD but this is the end, no cliffhanger intended, even though it sounds/looks like one. Bye!!