Do Not Disturb

Summary: When the Avengers have been needing Natasha for every little imaginable thing all week, Natasha is exceedingly exhausted. Therefore, Yelena convinces her to rest for a minute despite the fact that everyone still needs her. However, despite the Avengers "needs," with Kate's help, Yelena is not about to let them disrupt her big sister's sleep.

   "Hey, Natashka," Yelena greeted softly, her voice gentle as she eyed her big sister coming into the common room of the compound.

Natasha had been ridiculously busy all week with the Avengers needing her for things. Worst of all, Natasha had not hardly managed to catch any sleep from all of her late nights and hard work spent on trying to help the others. They were relentless and constantly wanting her to do something, and her in her giving spirit that Yelena found to be so beautiful but so irritating just donated almost all her time to them even though it was killing her slowly.

And as a direct result of this limitless generosity and people's endless needs, Natasha looked absolutely and utterly terrible. There were dark circles under her eyes, and she was moving much more sluggishly than usual. Granted, no one would really notice her speed of movement unless they were trained to see such things, but to Yelena, it was crystal clear. It was also likely because she knew Natasha so well and was therefore quickly able to spot the telltale signs.

"Hey, sweet girl," Natasha replied to her, exhaustion leaking through her tone in every syllable. Yelena eyed her for a long moment before coming up with a perfect idea and master plan to connive her sister into getting the rest that she needed.

Therefore, completely innocently and sweetly, Yelena patted the seat next to her as she watched the redhead carefully.

"Want to sit for just a minute?" Yelena offered. Natasha looked at her, utter conflict rising within those beautiful light greens.

"I really can't afford to," Natasha replied, but her entire body was leaning in the direction of Yelena and the couch despite her best efforts as she remained stubbornly standing there before Yelena. Yelena took in the sight of how her body language was very much giving her away, and she smiled gently.

"C'mon, poser... It won't hurt to sit here for a little bit. No one's around and calling you, after all," Yelena expressed, and Natasha sighed, staring at Yelena for a while with all the longing in the world.

"I really shouldn't," Natasha argued weakly, already taking two steps toward Yelena despite her words, and Yelena just tilted her head.

"C'mon... We haven't had much time for cuddles, and I'm missing you," Yelena officially pulled out the big guns, mustering the best pouty face that she possibly could as she lured her big sister in. Natasha shot her a disapproving yet guilty glance, and Yelena immediately knew she had won the battle.

Natasha ambled over to her, sitting down heavily next to her on the couch. Yelena immediately wrapped her arm around her, somewhat forcing her to lay down on her lap. Natasha resisted for just a moment.

"No, I agreed to sit here... Not lay down," Natasha protested, and Yelena shook her head as she continued to urge Natasha to rest her head on her lap.

"Look, you're not going to sleep. I just want you to lay your head on my lap so I can see you better while you tell me what you're up to today," Yelena slyly told her, making sure that she sounded as innocent as she possibly could.

Natasha paused for a moment before groaning deeply and letting herself fall against Yelena's legs, resting her head on them as she comfortably settled in. Her head was heavy with exhaustion, and Yelena was mostly sure that it was dead weight by now as her eyes barely remained open.