CHAPTER 1

Founded by Rishi Kashyap, the heaven on earth is called Kashmir. The Saptrishi dedicated this land of Mata Saraswati and hence this place is also called Sharda-desh.

Kashmir is called the heaven on earth not just because of its beautiful lakes and sceneries but also because of the great sages who come here to perform penance and great scholars whose texts enlighten the entire humanity.

This is the pious land where Mahadev loves spend leisure time with his beloved Devi Shakti. This is the land where the great sage Patanjali wrote Yogsutra and many enlightening texts.

This is the place which produces great scholars and most awakened beings of civilization because of Shardapeeth Vishwavidyalay, which is also a shaktipeeth where the right hand of Mata Sati fell.

This land was currently being ruled by one of the descendants of Rishi Kashyap, the sage king, Maharaj Gyaansagar and his wife Brahmavani, who was a great scholar and also teacher at Shardapeeth Vishwavidyalay.

Right now the royal palace of Shardadesh, was tensed up. Maids were rushing in and out of Maharani Brahmavani's room. Maharaj Gyaansagar was sitting right outside, asking every maid who came out about the condition of his wife.

To much of his relief the crying sound of a little baby was heard. A huge smile appeared on his face as the midwife came out.

"Badhai ho Maharaj, Maa Sharda ke aashirwad se Putri huyi hai !" The Midwife said.

"Maa Sharda ko koti koti dhanyawaad ! Maharani aur humari putri kaisi hai ?" Gyaansagar asked.

"Maa aur putri dono swasth hai. Maharani abhi nidra mei hai, kintu Rajkumari jaagi huyi hai." The Midwife said.

"Kya hum jaa ke mil sakte hai ?" Gyaansagar asked hopefully.

"Awashya." The Midwife nodded.

She went inside with Gyaansagar and gently picked up the babygirl in her arms and gave her to the father, who was in awe seeing his daughter for the first time.

Her big lotus like eyes, her little wavy hair and delicate soft lips as if they were freshly bloomed roses. Gyaansagar smiled gently kissing the forehead of his daughter.

He then went and sat beside her wife Brahmavani who was in deep sleep. He held her hand in his and place a kiss on it.

"Dhanyawad Maharani." He whispered.

On the other side, in the holy land of Kanchi in Dravida Kingdom, Pandit Padmamukh after completing his teaching the students in the Kailashnathar temple came back to his home.

There he was delighted seeing his wife Tapasvini Aparna playing with their son, born after the yagya of Rishi Bhrighu, Bhargav, who was much more happy looking today.

Which was a rare sight from them, ever since his birth Bhargav, even though he had a divine face, he hardly smiled. Even though one of his parents were always with him, he still seemed lonely.

But today for some reason he seemed extremely happy as he smiled and giggled. This was most happy he has ever been.

"Padhariye Nath, dekhiye aaj Bhargav kitna prasann hai !" Aparna said.

Padmamukh smiled as he came and knelt in front of his dear son, who smilingly looked at his father.

"Tumhari prasannata ka kya karan hai putra ?" Padmamukh asked.

"Kisi karan hridaye anandit ho utha Pitashree." Bhargav said.

"Jo bhi karan hai, kam se kam tumhare mukh par muskan toh aayi." Aparna said caressing the head of her son.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Wah ! Gurupurnima ke din pehla chapter ❤️

Waise Kashmir kya tha aur ab kya ho gaya....

But did you notice that Bhargav is from Kanchi of Dravida Kingdom, which is Kanchipuram of present day Tamilnadu.

While Amarsri took birth in Shardadesh which is Kashmir....

Not me imagining SriSri vibing to Kashmir mai tu Kanyakumari 🤣🤣

*sighs* Maine iss joke hetu Bhargav ka setting Kanchipuram mei kiya....