CHAPTER 50

Even the river Kshipra was brought to tears witnessing the union of Harihareshwari and Shreeshaktiswar. She felt blessed that it happened at her river banks.

But then a frown appeared on her face, as she got reminded of something.

"Hastakshep hetu kshama chahti hu, kintu Kumar Bhargav ne toh akhand Brahmcharya ka vrat dharan kiya hai." She said.

Both Vidyashree and Bhargav looked at her and then at each other. Getting reminded of the oath, Bhargav took a step back and so did she.

"Vrat todne ka samaye aa gaya hai." A voice said. They all turned to see none other than Parshuram, in front of whom they all bowed.

"Bhargav smaran karo maine Guru-dakshina maangte samaye kya kaha tha." He said.

"Guru dakshina mei mai chahta hu ki tum Akhand Brahmacharya ka vrat dharan karo." Parshuram said.

"Akhand Brahmcharya ?" Bhargav frowned.

"Ha Bhargav. Akhand Brahmcharya ki shakti tumhe jeevan jeene ka sahas degi. Aur yeh vrat tab hi todna jab tumhe swayam ke vastvik satya ka gyaan ho." Parshuram said.

"Kyuki tumhe apne satya ka gyaath ho chuka hai, tum apna akhand brahmacharya ka vrat tod sakte ho." Parshuram said.

Wide smile appeared on the faces of both Vidyashree and Bhargav, as they once again bowed to the sixth incarnation of Narayan.

---

After the Mahashaashtrarth got over, Gyaansagar and Brahmavani sat together with Padmamukh and Aparna. They all were talking about their children and how much they missed them.

It's been extremely long since they saw their kids, and everyday they kept waiting for them to return. And because it was a lucky day for the universe, their wait also got over.

In front of them, appeared both their children in their real form, in the form of Harihareshwari and Shreeshaktiswar. The parents were beyond suprised as they walked towards both the deities, they didn't see gods in them, they just saw their children.

They pulled their children in their embrace, for ages their hearts yearned to do that.

"Humare pratham Manav-avatar ko janm dene hetu aur palan karne hetu aap dono ka koti koti Dhanyawad. Yeh Shrishti aapka yeh upkaar kabhi nahi bhulegi." Amarsri said.

"Humare avtaaro ka udeshya purn huya, ab shrishti ko humari awashyakta hai. Jaane ki anumati chahte hai." Srinav said.

And listening to that the faces of their parents fell. They didn't fully enjoyed the childhood of their kids and now they are leaving so soon. There were so many joys and happiness that they were going to miss out on if their kids leave.

"Tum dono ko hum jaane se rok kaha sakte hai." Brahmavani said.

"Jagat ka Kalyaan tum dono ke jaane se hi hai." Aparna said.

"Hum jaante hai ki humare aise asamaye jaane ke karan aap sab dukhi hai. Aur santaan ke aise kai sukh hai jinse aap vanchit rahe hai." Srinav said.

"Kya kare putra, Mata Pita ki bhi kuch icchaye hoti hai." Padmamukh said.

"Aur unn icchao ko purn karna santaan ka kartavya. Jo hum awashya poore karenge." Srinav said.

"Kintu kaise ? Tum dono ko prasthaan kar rahe ho." Gyaansagar said.

"Humare pehle Manav-avatar ke Mata Pita banne ka sukh aapko mila hai, aur ab Dwapar Yug mei punah humare teesre Manav-avatar ke aap Mata Pita banenge. Aur woh sab sukh bhogenge jo iss yug mei hum aapko na de paaye." Amarsri said.

"Satya ?" They all asked.

"Vachan hai humara." Both of them said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Thank you Roleplayers (Trumanshi _Dharmadoot_ MadreyaPranayani and itsmekruti ) for showering real parental love on Vidyashree and Bhargav ❤️❤️❤️

Now you will get a chance to do so again in the Mahabharat segment of Harihareshwari Series ✨✨✨

Waise next chapter will be last, telling in advance cause I don't want you to die out of shock... So considerate I am 🌝🌝🌝