CHAPTER 48

Unable to bear the heat of the penance being done by Vidyashree, the waters of Kshipra river had started to evaporate. Thus she went to the gods for help, the devtas were hesitant because helping the river goddess meant breaking the penance of Harihareshwari herself.

They were concerned remembering the time Kaamdev tried to break the meditation of Mahadev and got reduced to ashes. This was the daughter of the very same Mahadev they were dealing with.

But they couldn't ignore the pleas of river Kshipra and hence gathered above the place Vidyashree was performing her austerities.

Varundev stepped in first, he tried pouring the water on her to soothe her down. But not a single drop touched her body, it all just got evaporated due to the heat.

Then came Vayudev, who tried blowing his most harsh winds at her, but it was of no effect on her. The only thing it did was to blow away the strands of hair on her face. She was still standing on the ground chanting the Adi-mantra Om.

Finally Indradev came forward, summoning his vajra he shot a terrible lightening bolt at her, which instead of doing any harm just got absorbed in her body.

None of the foremost gods could come even close to breaking her penance for it was so strong. They tried to go closer to her but failed. The power of her austerities had created an intense energy barrier around her, going through which was not possible for them.

The devtas were left with no choice but to accept their defeat and bow in front of the perseverance of the goddess.

"Devi Kshipra, Vidyashree ki tapasya bhang karna humare samarthya ke bahar hai." Varun dev said.

"Humare koi bhi shaktiyon ka asar unn par nahi ho raha." Vayudev said.

"Toh kya mere peeda ka koi annt nahi ?" Kshipra asked worried.

"Aapki sahayata ab Narayan kar sakte hai. Unke chhate avtaar, Bhagwaan Parshuram ji se jaa kar sahayata maange." Indra said.

"Jaisa aap kahe Devraj." Kshipra river nodded joining her hands.

She didn't waste a moment before going straight to Mahendragiri parvat to tell her problem to bhagwaan Parshuram. Listening to which a small smile appeared on his lips.

"Prabhu, mujhse devi ke tapasya ka tej nahi saha jaa raha. Unka taap Surya ke barabar hai. Kripiya meri raksha kare." Kshipra requested.

"Awashya. Bhargav !" Parshuram called his student, and it didn't take him long to show up.

As he came, he bowed in the feet of his Gurudev

"Kya aadesh hai Guruvar ?" He asked.

"Bhargav, mai chahta hu ki tum devi Kshipra ke kasht ko dur karo. Ek Mahateja Tapasvini ke tapascharya ke karan inke nadi ka paani sukh raha hai. Inki sahayata karo." Parshuram said.

"Jo agya." Bhargav bowed.

"Tumhara Kalyan ho." Parshuram smiled.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

THE TIME HAS COME ! I REPEAT THE TIME HAS COME ! THIS IS NOT A DRILL ! ✨✨✨

Waise it's my 18th birthday..... Comments ki barsaat honi chahiye aaj toh 🌝🫰