CHAPTER 31

The students of Vidyashree looked at her with dismay. They had found their true Guru in her and the thought of not attending her classes which gave such precious knowledge, saddened them to the core.

"Gurudevi, kya ab aap hume shiksha nahi dengi ?" Mahitha asked.

"Iss baat ka dukh mujhe bhi hai Mahitha, kintu sabhi ke jeevan mei kuch uttardayitwa hote hai jinka nirwahan karna awashyak hota hai. Ab jo maine ek uttardayitva nibhaya liya, toh dusre ki baari aagayi." Vidyashree said.

"Aapne hume jo amulya gyaan diya hai, uske karan hum kabhi bhi aapke hrin nahi utaar sakte. Kintu fir bhi puch leta hu, hey Gurudevi, aapka guru-hrin utaarne hetu Guru-dakshina bataye." Kapilvastu asked.

"Meri Guru-dakshina yahi hogi ki jo gyaan maine sabhi ko diya hai, woh keval Kashmirpur tak seemit na rahe. Yeh gyaan ko sampoorn vishwa mei pravah karne ka uttardayitwa aap sabhi ka hai. Jis din yeh gyaan kisi aur ko dediya, uss din swayam ko Guru-hrin se mukt samajh lena." Vidyashree said.

"Koi aur sandesh humare liye ?" Acharya Amritanand asked and she smiled.

"Kabhi yeh samjhne ki bhul na karna ki mere dwara diya gaya gyaan aur mere dwara likhe granth hi antim mat hai.
Upanishad aaj 10 hai, toh kal 108 honge fir 200 se bhi adhik. Kintu kabhi bhi iss sansaar ke gyaan ka annt nahi hoga." Vidyashree said.

"Shri Gurubhyo Namah !" They all deeply bowed down to her, one by one placing their heads on her feet, which for them was the most auspicious place on earth, no less than a tirthsthal.

"Kalyanmastu !" Vidyashree blessed keeping her hand on their heads.

-- TIMESKIP --

It was night time, Vidyashree was looking down at the thriving kingdom of Sharda-desh. A sigh left her lips for she has to leave this kingdom as soon as possible.

"Chintit ho ?" The voice of her mother brought her out from her thoughts. She turned to look at Brahmavani and smiled at her.

The mother went towards her daughter, keeping a hand on her shoulder. She knew exactly what was worrying her, and also knew the solution for it.

"Jisne 10 Upanishad likh diye, usko aaj apne anugrah hetu shabd nahi mil rahe ?" Brahmavani asked.

"Anugrah hi aisa hai Mata." Vidyashree said.

"Vidya, maine aaj tak tumhe koi karya karne se roka nahi. Jaanti ho kyu ?" Brahmavani asked.

"Kyu ?" Vidyashree asked, her mother sadly smiled and cupped her face.

"Kyuki mujhe pata hai ki meri putri jo bhi karya karti hai woh sadev lok-kalyaan hetu hota hai. Toh tapasya jaise shubh karya hetu mai mana kaise kar sakti hu ? Kya mujhe dukh hai ? Ha hai. Kintu kya mere dukh aur moh ke karan jagat ka kalyaan ruka rahe ? Kadapi nahi." Brahmavani said.

Vidyashree gave her a small smile before falling in the embrace of her mother. A tear escaped from the eye of Brahmavani but she was quick to wipe it before her daughter would notice.

Because she knew Vidyashree loved her so much that if she sees her mother falling weak then she won't go. And no one can afford that. Therefore it's in everyone's favour that Brahmavani stays strong for her daughter.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

A new journey to begin in the life of Vidyashree 🌝

And can we appreciate the bond of Maa Beti ✨✨