CHAPTER 35

Welcoming Parshuram into their home, Bhargav washed his feet to felicitate and honour his Guru. He then kept the vessel with the holy water that touched his lotus feet aside, and looked at Parshuram with joined hands.

"Bhargav, Dev-hrin se mukt hone hetu Yagya mei samellit ho, aahuti dete ho ?" Parshuram asked.

"Ji Gurudev." Bhargav nodded.

"Kya Guru-hrin se mukt hone hetu Rishiyo aur acharyo ki seva karte ho ?" Parshuram asked.

"Ji Gurudev." Bhargav said.

"Kya Pitru-hrin se mukt hone hetu Mata Pita ki seva karte ho ?" Parshuram asked.

"Ha Gurudev." Bhargav nodded.

"Kya Brahmacharya ka palan sahi roop se kar rahe ho ?" Parshuram asked.

"Ji Gurudev." Bhargav said.

"Kya Brahmacharya ki Shakti ka anubhav ho raha hai ?" Parshuram asked.

"Ha Gurudev." Bhargav said.

"Uttam. Jaan ke prasannata huyi ki mera shishya Vedic niyamo ke anusaar Naitik jeevan jee raha hai. Tumne Danavo ko Nishkaasit karne ka dand toh de diya kintu woh adharmi asur keval bolne se iss punya-bhoomi ko nahi chhodenge. Wah punah arajakta faelayenge." Parshuram said.

"Maargdarshan kare Guruvar." Bhargav requested.

"Sabhi Danavo ka atank iss punya bhoomi ke Dakshin kshor par hai, woh Rishiyo ka vadh karte hai, yagya bhang karte hai, aur manushyo ka bhakshan karte hai. Tumhe sunishchit karna hoga ki Dakshinavart Danavo ki arajakta se mukt ho jaye. Ya toh woh Bharatvarsh chhode ya praan tyaagne hetu sajj ho jaye." Parshuram said.

"Jaisi aapki aagya Gurudev." Bhargav nodded.

"Kintu smaran rahe putra. Kabhi bhi kisi nirdosh ko dand mat dena. Chaahe woh Asur hi kyu na ho." Parshuram said.

"Ji Gurudev." Bhargav bowed.

"Yashasvi Bhava !" Parshuram blessed.

----

Vidyashree was now outside the premises of her Kingdom, walking barefoot on the cold snowy ground she reached the holy cave of Amarnath.

This was the same place where Mata Parvati did penance to obtain Mahadev as her husband. This would be a nice place to start the journey, Vidyashree thought.

Afterall she too was on a journey much like Mata Parvati, to do penance and obtain her husband. She was sure that this auspicious cave will guide her about her journey.

And thus she went inside, there were few yogis who were in deep meditation, chanting the name of Mahadev and trying to attain the nirgun. The mystic feeling of Vairagh pervaded the atmosphere. Bowing to them silently and then sitting down, Vidyashree closed her eyes.

"Om." The adi-mantra left her lips, again and again. A long while passed before she got a vision.

A vision that showed several temples and holy rivers, that will not only purify her mind and senses but also give her strength to fulfill her goal.

After the vision got blurry and eventually disappeared, Vidyashree opened her eyes with a smile on her face, knowing exactly which places she had to go.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

It's time for Bhargav to clean this punyabhumi from the sins and anarchy of Danavas. Kyuki laato ke bhoot baato se nahi maante, aur Bhagwaan Parshuram se uchit yeh baat aur kaun jaanta hai ? 🌝

IMPORTANT NOTE -

Now I will give next update on 13 October, because Captain has got college exams and shit load of syllabus ✨