CHAPTER 36

After Bhagwaan Parshuram left, it was time for Bhargav to also leave and fulfill the duty given to him by his Guru, to free the land of Bharatvarsh from the terror of Danavas.

Damini was upset, knowing that he has to go and she cannot stop him. Who is she to ? Then why does it bother her ? Is it the thought of separation or perhaps the fear that he might forget her in his journey ?

Aparna and Padmamukh were embracing their son, showering their blessings. They knew Bhargav would be gone for a long period of time.

Damini went inside the room and sat in front of the idol of Harihareshwari. She didn't had the courage to see him off. She wanted a chance to talk to him one last time but didn't know what to say.

And it felt as though she got an opportunity as Bhargav himself felt compelled to enter the room. As he stepped in, Damini thought that he was going to say goodbye.

But to her dismay he didn't. He just bowed before the idol before heading out again. He didn't even spare her a glance, disappointing her even more.

But if he is not making the first move, then she decided that she will. Thus she stood up and went outside, only to see him touching the feet of his parents once more.

"Kumar Bhargav !" She called, causing him to look at her. Everytime their gaze met, she felt butterflies inside her. But she didn't know for how long she won't be able to see those flaming orbs.

"Dhanyawad." Damini said and he smiled, which gave her a sense of hope for something that could never happen.

"Mera kartavya tha. Ab anumati chahta hu." Bhargav said joining hands, Damini too joined hers.

And then turning around, Bhargav went on with his journey. With nothing more than quiver tied on the back, bow resting on the shoulder and sword hanging from the hip, to establish order once again in this land of Bharatvarsh.

On the other side, the true journey of Vidyashree had also begun. She had crossed the territory of Kashmirpur. The path was filled with thousands of thorns, each ever so ready to get the lucky chance of touching her feet.

Even prakriti was testing her in each and every step, after all it was his son she was trying to obtain. The journey wasn't going to be easy, because if it were then she wouldn't have been chosen for it.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Damini girl.... He ain't your boyfriend.... So why so many expectations ? Like why ?

Waise Guys ! Today is the Birthday of Amarsri ! 4th October 2020 was the day I published HH1 !!!

This series is officially 2 year old ✨✨

So in honour of today.... Tell me which Amarsri moment or SriSri moment in the series was your favourite ✨