CHAPTER 45

After miles of walking, Vidyashree reached the city of Mahadev himself, Kashi. A place where everyone was lost in the glory of the Adiyogi.

From the winds that blew, to the holy Ganga that flowed to the rustling of leaves on the trees, everything seemed to be chanting Shiv Shiv and Shiv only.

After offering her prayers to the auspicious jyotirlinga. Vidyashree made her way to the ghats of Ganga. There were several Aghori Sadhus and Sadhavis there, covered in ashes, whose mere sight would invoke fear in the hearts of the common people.

But there was no fear in the heart of Vidyashree, to her they were devotees of Mahadev who had taken the extreme path to become one with him. And she knew if she wishes to succeed in her Bhagirathi prayas, she needs the same perseverance.

Looking at among these Sadhus and Sadhavi, it didn't take her long to identify the one who would guide her. Thus she went towards him with all the humility and kneeled in front of his lying figure.

"Pranaam Baba." She greeted joining hands causing the Aghori to open his eyes.

"Alakh Niranjan ! Kaun hai tu kanya ?" He asked in rather unpleasant and bored tone

"Saadhak hu jise maargdarshan ki awashyakta hai." Vidyashree said.

"Tujh jaisi kanya ka Maargdarshan koi bhi varisht guru kardega." He said.

"Aapse varisht kaun ho sakta hai, Vishwanath ?" She said which made him look at her.

"Kintu mai tera Maargdarshan kyu Karu ?" He asked.

"Kyuki aapne mujhe apna shishya swikaar kiya hai." Vidyashree said.

"Mati maari gayi hai kya !? Maine kab swikar kiya tujhe apna shishya ?!" He asked.

"Baba, yadi aap mujhe swikaar na karte toh mai toh aapko iss bhid mei dekh bhi na paati. Bhakt apne Bhagwaan nahi chunte. Bhagwaan hi apne bhakt chunte hai." Vidyashree said.

A small smile appeared on the face of the Aghori.

"Kintu tujhe sikhane se mujhe kya labh ?" He asked.

"Aghoriyo ko labh haani ki chinta kabse hone lagi ? Yeh sab toh sansaarik maya hai jisse aap pare hai." She said.

"Jitni nipurnta se shabdo ka prayog karti hai, utni nirpurnta se tapasya kar leti toh mere paas aane ki awashyakta na hoti. Har jagah jaa ke thode thode samaye ke liye tapasya karne se kitna hi labh milega tujhe ? Shrishti ko teri awashyakta hai aur tu hai ki pata nahi tapascharya hetu nikli hai ki van-vihaar hetu !" He scolded, but she didn't mind it a bit.

"Ab aa gayi hu toh samaadhaan bhi bata dijiye, Baba. Kaise tapasya Karu ?" Vidyashree asked humbly.

"Jaa aur kisi ek punya sthaan par swayam ko sthir karke tapasya kar. Tere laksh ki praapti shigreh hogi." He said.

"Jaisa aap kahe. Aapka koti-koti Dhanyawad Baba." Vidyashree said and touched his lotus feet, which had given refuge to all the worlds and it's beings.

"Tera kalyaan ho !" He blessed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Okay Vidyashree for a moment was lowkey getting roasted by the Baba Vishwanath 🤣🤣🤣

But finally she will now reach her final destination ✨✨

Can you guess which place ?

Hint - A place that is situated not in the north, neither in the south, nor in the east nor the west. 🌝🌝

COMMENT OR ELSE MARRY SOUBALAA MOSI 🌝