CHAPTER 9

It is the day of Maha-Shaashtraath in Kashmirpur, many knowledgeable beings had arrived from all parts of Bharatvarsh to the grounds of Shardapeeth.

Maharaj Gyaansagar was sitting on the throne over which the idol of Akhand Maharani was placed, while Akhand Maharani herself sat over his right lap.

Meanwhile Maharani Brahmavani was welcoming all the guests that were coming, there were several Rishis and Rishikas, Pandits and Panditas. Some came alone, some came with their students.

Several had come with the intention of defeating the scholars of Shardapeeth and assert their superiority of education. While some came to gain more knowledge.

"Pranaam Maharani Brahmavani." A revered sage came along with a beautiful young lady.

"Maharishi Kushadhawaj ? Pranaam. Aapke saath yeh sukanya kaun hai ?" Maharani Brahmavani asked.

"Yeh meri putri hai,Vedavati." Kushadhawaj said.

"Pranaam Maharani." She greeted.

"Padhariye." Brahmavani smiled gesturing them to go inside.

After they went, a dilemma came over Brahmavani, who would be the judge among these prestigious scholars ? Someone who is more knowledgeable than all these, but it's hard to find a person like that.

Suddenly Brahmavani was brought out of her thoughts as she saw an old warrior like sage carrying a Parshu in his hands, coming towards her with a young divine looking boy.

"B-Bhagwaan Parshuram ? Pranaam." Brahmavani bowed.

"Kalyanmastu." Parshuram raised his hand.

"Aho bhagya humare. Aapke aur aapke shishya ke upasthiti se yeh Shardapeeth dhanya ho gaya." Brahmavani said.

"Maharani mera pranaam swikar kare. Mai aapki behen Aparna aur Pandit Padmamukh ka putra, Bhargav hu." The young boy bowed.

A wide smile appeared on the face of Brahmavani, realising the young boy in front of him was the son of his sister. She was so proud that her nephew was the student of Parshuram himself.

"Kalyan ho tumhara, putra Bhargav. Padhariye." Brahmavani smiled.

Both Parshuram and Bhargav went inside, the temple courtyard. Everyone stood up in the respect of Jamdagneya and bowed to him.

"Pranaam Bhagwaan Parshuram." Maharaj Gyaansagar bowed.

"Pranaam Bhagwan." Vidyashree also bowed.

"Kalyanmastu !" Parshuram raised his hand.

And when they raised their heads, Vidyashree's eyes met with the eyes of Bhargav.

Everything fell silent to them, it seemed as though the entire courtyard became empty

Everything fell silent to them, it seemed as though the entire courtyard became empty. They could see nothing besides eachother, all they could hear was nothing besides their heartbeats.

They both stared at each other, their souls were at eternal joy but at the same time immersed in grief. A small smile appeared on their face as a lone tear escaped their eyes.

A restless feeling pervaded their heart, a strong desire to wipe the tear of the other for some reason and assure everything will be alright.

Soon they both were brought out of their stance as Maharani Brahmavani entered the courtyard. Vidyashree quickly wiped her tear without anyone noticing.

While Bhargav too wiped his tears but became confused as to why they fell down in the first place, just by looking at a girl. Sadly the curse prevented him from knowing who that girl was and what she meant to him.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Chalo bahut time huya, shayeri nahi sunai 🌝

Arz kiya hai !

Parshuram ke kripa se mili pehli milan ki diksha...

Kintu punah ek hone mei baaki hai sahastro varsho ki pratiksha....

🥲🥲🥲