CHAPTER 7

Finally after a long journey, Bhargav reached Mahendragiri, the abode of Parshuram. The hills were no less beautiful than Swargalok, there was a sense of eternal calmness in the fog surrounding it.

 The hills were no less beautiful than Swargalok, there was a sense of eternal calmness in the fog surrounding it

Where to look now ? Bhargav wondered. He has reached his destination but where can he find the one he is seeking ? But since this place is the abode of a god, he must be present in every essence of this place.

Thus Bhargav sat down, joining his hands and closing his eyes. If devotee cannot go to God then God has to come to devotee, with this in mind he started meditating on Parshuram.

"ॐ जामदग्न्याय विद्महे महावीराय धीमहि तन्नो परशुराम: प्रचोदयात्।।" Bhargav chanted.

Although his voice was quieter than a whisper, it echoed immensely in the hills because it was being chanted with such power of devotion and focus.

"ॐ जामदग्न्याय विद्महे महावीराय धीमहि तन्नो परशुराम: प्रचोदयात्।।" He kept chanting.

The winds started howling due to so much supressed divinity being released through the medium of mantras. Even the cold weather of Mahendragiri, started warming up a bit.

On the other side of hills, Parshuram slowly opened his eyes from his meditation. He could feel the heat of a divine energy pervading in the atmosphere. Being the incarnation of Bhagwaan Vishnu, how can he not recognise the essence of both Shri and Shakti in it.

A smile appeared on his face as he looked at the Shivling in front of him, remembering the conversation he had with his Guru last time.

"Uchit samaye aane par aap Shreeshaktiswar ke uss pratham Manav Avatar ke Guru hone ka uttardayitwa nibhayenge."

"Jaisi aapki iccha. Mai uss din ki pratiksha karunga..."

"Pratiksha, purn huyi." Parshuram whispered joining hands in front of the Shivling, standing up and grabbing his divine Vidyudabhi axe.

Using the power Manogati, in a split second he reached the place from where his mantras were being chanted, only to find an all attractive opulent young boy around the age of 15.

But just because he was the incarnation of Shreeshaktiswar, does this mean he was worthy to become the student of Parshuram ? No. Just like the rest he to had to pass a test.

"Netra kholo balak." Parshuram said.

Bhargav slowly opened his big starry lotus like eyes, delighted to see the bearded god with an axe in front of him, whose radiance exceeded the radiance of the sun behind him.

Bhargav stood up and greeted the sixth incarnation of Bhagwaan Vishnu with a deep bow.

"Pranam swikar kare Bhagwan." He said humbly.

"Kaun ho tum Balak ? Aur Kis udeshya se yaha aaye ho ?" Parshuram asked.

"Mai toh keval ek yachak hu prabhu, aur yaha kisi udeshya se nahi apetu shashtra-gyaan prapt karne ki iccha se aya hu." Bhargav said.

"Tumhari kad-kaathi se yeh nahi lagta ki tumne kabhi shashtra nahi uthaye. Jab jaante ho shashtra kaise chalate hai toh yaha kyu aaye ?" Parshuram asked.

"Shashtro ka sikshan mere paas hai Bhagwan, kintu uska gyaan nahi. Mai yeh jaanne ka abhilaashi hu ki shashtro ka saundarya kya hai, shashtro ka sukshmata kya hai, shashtro ka mahatwa kya hai aur Shashtro ki mahaanta kya hai. Aur yeh mujhe aapse uttam kaun sikha sakta hai ?" Bhargav said.

"Tumhare andar aisi kaunsi yogyata hai jiske karan mai tumhe prashikshan du ?" Parshuram asked.

"Koi yogyata nahi hai prabhu. Iss liye toh mai aapko apna Guru banana chahta hu, jisse aap mujhe yogya banaye." Bhargav said.

A smile appeared on the face of Parshuram seeing the humility of Bhargav. Just one last question, to complete the test which the sixth incarnation of Bhagwaan Vishnu was sure he could answer.

"Tumhe kyu lagta hai ki mai tumhe apna shishya banayunga ?" Parshuram asked.

"Kyuki gyaan baatna gyaan ka vistaar karta hai, jo har Brahmin ka dharm hai. Aur mujhe yeh pata hai ki Jamdagni-putra kabhi bhi apne dharm ka paalan karne se piche nahi hat sakte." Bhargav said.

"Uchit hai putra. Mai tumhe shashtro ka gyaan awashya dunga. Ab apna naam batao." Parshuram asked.

"Bhargav. Kintu kadachit ab Parshuram-Shishya hona hi meri pehechan hogi." Bhargav said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

BOLO PARAMGYAANI BHAGWAAN PARSHURAM KI JAI !