CHAPTER 28

It was evening time, Damini was peaceful performing her sandhyavandan of devi Harihareshwari, by softly singing a melodious stuti of hers.

"Chaitanya lokeshwari charu hasini
Shankara Shanta Srinav manmohini
Narayana Nitika Nitya naomi
Survar Vandana sansar namaskriti." Damini sang while performing her daily evening rituals.

But the blessed peace was disrupted by screams of panic. Damini frowned and went outside where she saw Aparna, who was worriedly gazing at the sky.

"Kaki, kya huya ?" Damini asked, and then her eyes too looked up and a shiver went up her entire body.

The entire sky was filled with thousands of Danavas, some were spitting fire down on the people who were running here and there, while others uprooted trees and threw them on the houses. They wrecked chaos everywhere.

"K-Kaki itne saare danav !" Damini panicked. Aparna looked at her and then caressed her face.

"Kuch nahi hoga tumhe. Yaha tum surakshit ho." She said to the young shivering girl.

"K-Kintu kaka Padmamukh abhi tak nahi aaye." Damini said.

A frown of worry appeared on the face of Aparna as she went to the threshold of her house. This was the time when Padmamukh used to return from the temple. But she hoped he stayed there, so by the grace of Mahadev no harm befalls him.

But it seemed that she prayed a little late, because amidst the destruction and fire, she spotted the silhouette of her husband along with few other Acharyas of Kailashnathar. They were trying to safely make it through this chaos.

"Swami...." Aparna muttered, she wanted to run to him but Damini held her behind.

"Kaki ruk jayiye ! Danav hai waha !" Damini said.

"Naath ! Shigreh aayiye !" Aparna said, trying to maintain her composure.

But suddenly the breaths of both the lady hitched as they saw a Danav uprooting a tree and throwing it at the direction of Padmamukh and the rest of the Acharyas.

"SWAMI !" Aparna screamed.

Seeing such a huge tree coming to their directions, they all closed their eyes. A moment went by, nothing happened. They all opened an eye and saw none other than someone standing in front with a sword in his hand, while there were two pieces of that huge tree lying on the ground.

"Bhargav." Damini said as a smile appeared on her face. Aparna took a sigh of relief seeing her warrior son, she thanked Bhagvati that her husband and other Acharyas were safe.

"Pitashree aur adarniya Acharya, kripiya prasthan kare yaha se." Bhargav said.

"Putra tum bhi chalo, yeh sthan surakshit nahi hai." Padmamukh said.

"Chinta na kare, mujhe kuch nahi hoga." Bhargav assured.

"Chaliye Acharya." The other teachers said and took away the hesitant Padmamukh.

Bhargav kept looking at his father and after he was in the safe premises of the house, the student of Parshuram snapped his head back at the Danavas flying in the sky.

Bhargav took his bow and pulled it's string, letting go of which produced such a sound that it caught complete attention of all the 3000 Danavas.

Those Asuras were quick to recognise the young warrior in front of them was indeed the one who they were sent to kill. Few Asuras threw their weapons at him, which we countered with his simple arrows.

Bhargav then raised his bow and chanted a mantra that was taught to him by Parshuram, which was known only to a few like Mahadev, Narayan, Indra and ofcourse Harihareshwari, the progenitor of this fear striking weapon, Hariharaastra.

"Om Harihartanayay vidmahe
Srinav Shakti cha dhimahi
Tanno Amarsri prachodayat." He chanted and hence appeared the fear-provoking Astra, blazing in his grip.

After he was successfully able to summon it, Bhargav opened his eyes and looked up at the Danavas in the sky

After he was successfully able to summon it, Bhargav opened his eyes and looked up at the Danavas in the sky. He aimed the terrible Hariharaastra at them, the energy and heat of which reduced them all to ashes in an instant.

Bhargav was in awe, it's the first time he had used this weapon. It's deadliness and precision was unparalleled. But the best part about using Hariharaastra was that it felt like it's shakti belonged to him, which it did.

Suddenly a hoard of people came rushing towards him, cheering his name and his feat. But he seemed a little lost in the thoughts of how good it felt when he wielded that Astra.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

*Bhargav Shooting Hariharaastra*

How it looked like :

How it felt like :

🌝🌝🌝🌝

And I can't thank Trumanshi enough for the shlokas ❤️❤️