CHAPTER 12

The sun has set in the Mahendragiri parvat, after serving his Guru, Bhargav laid down on his grass bed, but it seemed as though sleep wasn't in his eyes.

His mind was stuck at Shardapeeth, his mind kept recalling the Maha-Shaashtraath and how Vidyashree defeated all the knowledgeable opponents with such confidence.

Indeed she was worthy of being praised but that's not why she caught his attention. It was because she was blazing with rays of hope, if he was to put it in words.

Seeing her he felt as though he had a purpose in life but didn't know what that purpose is. Ever since childhood he felt as he has no meaning to his life. And hence he strived hard to become the student of Parshuram, so he gets a purpose of his life.

He always wondered why all the kids he knew back in Kailashnathar has such definite sense of purpose and strong determination towards it but he on the otherside lived a meaningless and purposeless life. He wondered whether he was cursed or something.

Shrugging all his thoughts behind, he closed his eyes but only seeing the face of Vidyashree. A smile of hope appeared on his face, he didn't know why but neither did he complain. At least he will have a peaceful sleep.

On the other side, sleep wasn't in the eyes of Vidyashree either. She was engrossed in going through the Vedas, selecting what knowledge should be made easily available for the people of this age.

She could expound all the knowledge of Vedas, but that would be stepping on the toes of the great sages and seers yet to come. And she didn't want to do that, and hence Vidyashree wanted to expound just enough knowledge in simple way that makes humans realise Atman and Brahman which will ultimately lead to Moksh.

Just enough knowledge that will uplift the mankind from the miseries of life in this Yug of Treta. Going through all the Vidyashree smiled, finally deciding all the things people of this Yuga need to know about Aatma, and the way to again become one with the Paramatma.

Vidyashree pulled a sheet of paper and dipped it in ink. And wrote 'ॐ गण गणपतये नमो नमः' on it, in the respect of the god of intellect and wisdom, Ganesh. She then closed her eyes and joined her hands.

"ॐ ऐं ह्रीं क्लीं महासरस्वती देव्यै नमः" She chanted the name of Mata Saraswati, the goddess of knowledge.

"ॐ नमः शिवाय" She chanted the name of Mahadev, the epitome and pilgrimage of knowledge.

All the three deities she evoked, blessed her to be successful in the task she had undertook for the well-being of mankind, which was also one of the reasons why Harihareshwari has taken this Avatar.

And just in a matter of few years, the entire world would get enlightened by the knowledge of these Granth written by Vidyashree.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

You all must be wondering why is Captain not updating like she used to ?

Well sailors, I was busy with college admission process. And hence I wasn't able to write much chapters or update. But now the admission has been confirmed, so I might come back on the track.