CHAPTER 2

Holding the precious bundle of joy in her hands Maharani Brahmavani along with Maharaj Gyaansagar came to the Shardapeeth temple, to get blessings for their daughter from Mata Saraswati.

Many people had gathered to get a glimpse of the their Rajkumari. They had heard she was such an adorable baby that only one look at her face can end sorrows.

The Kulguru was analysing the kundali of the little princess, who was lying peacefully in the lap of her mother, who occasionally moved her one of her leg up and down, to make the baby giggle.

"Aapki putri ka janm Shravan Sud Shashti arthat Rigved Jayanti ke uss samaye par huya hai jab Chandra hasta nakshatra mei the aur Surya Pushya Nakshatra mei.... Maharaj aur Maharani, aapki yeh kanya atyant vidyaman hogi jo sampoorn samaj ko gyaan se prakashit karegi ! Rajkumari toh Maa Sharda ka prasaad pratit hoti hai !" Kulguru said.

"Aho bhagya humare ! Kulguru, humari putri ka naam kya rakhe ?" Gyaansagar asked.

"Maharaj, kundali ke anusar Kanya ka naam 'Va' akshar se hona chahiye." Kulguru said.

"Humari putri Maa Sharda ka aashirvad hai aur parangyaani banna iski niyati... 'Va' se Vidya ? Vidyashree ?" Brahmvani said.

"Vidyashree." Gyaansagar smiled confirming the name as he caressed the head of her daughter.

"Vidyashree atyant upyukt naam hai." Kulguru said.

"Dhanyawad Kulguru." Both the King and Queen bowed.

Taking his daughter in his arms, Gyaansagar stood up and went outside the temple with his Maharani by his side. The people were excitedly waiting to catch the glimpse of their princess.

"Kashmirpur ke vaasiyo ! Aap sabhi subah se mandir ke bahar khade hai apni Rajkumari ko dekhne hetu, unka naam jaanne hetu ! Iss utsah se mai atyant kritarth huya !" Gyaansagar said.

He gently held his daughter in such a manner that her face becomes visible to the crowd. All the people indeed became free from their sorrows looking at her divine smiling face.

Many were brought to tears seeing her, it felt as though they were uplifted from their material miseries and lowly human self.

"Rajkumari Vidyashree !" Gyaansagar announced her name.

"RAJKUMARI VIDYASHREE KI JAI ! RAJKUMARI VIDYASHREE KI JAI !" The crowd cheered.

As her name echoed around the cosmos, all the gods and goddesses were delighted. Indra along with other gods of Swarglok, showered flowers down on earth as an offering of respect and delight.

Seeing the flowers shower from above, one thing became very clear to the people of Shardadesh, that their princess was of divine birth who would enlighten the entire humanity.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Bolo Ved Vadini swaroopa Vidyashree ki jai 🙏