CHAPTER 25

The Martand Mandir dedicated to Suryadev is one of the most significant part of Kashmirpur. It always has attracted people from all around the world for its beauty, magnificence and grandeur.

Inside the temple there are several smaller shrines dedicated to various deities such like Mahadev and many forms of Mother-goddess

Vidyashree was currently in the garbhagriha, offering respect and prayers in front of the idol of Suryadev, mounted on his chariot of 7 horses.

Coming outside, she made her way to the courtyard where all the little students of Martand temple, some elder students of Shardapeeth along with few teachers were already seated

Seeing her they all stood up and bowed to give respect, even the ones who were older than her, because she was their Guru here and they all were her shishya and Shishyaa.

"Shri Gurubhyo Namah !" They said with joined hands. (Salutations to the Guru and Guru parampara)

Once she was seated on the high pedestral, the rest of them also sat down.

"Kaksha prarambh karne se pehle, aap sab mere ek prashn ka uttar de. Kaun hai aap ?" Vidyashree asked.

All her students looked at each other, before one student from Shardapeeth stood up to give his introduction.

"Mera naam Kapilvastu hai." He said.

"Maine naam nahi pucha. Maine pucha ki tum kaun ho ?" Vidyashree said, Kapilvastu frowned at that.

"Mai Shardapeeth ka shishya hu." He then said.

"Maine tumse tumhare Vishwavidyalaya ka naam nahi pucha." She said.

"Mai Shandilya-vanshi hu." Kapilvastu said.

"Maine tumhara gotra nahi pucha. Maine pucha kaun ho tum ?" Vidyashree repeated her question.

"Um... Purush hu." Kapilvastu said confused.

"Ling nahi pucha." Vidyashree said.

"Manushya hu." He said.

"Prajaati bhi nahi puchi." She said.

Kapilvastu looked at her confused and so did the rest of her students. What kind of introduction does she want ? They all wondered.

"Ek baar punah puchti hu. Tum kaun ho ?" Vidyashree asked.

"Mera jo parichaye tha woh toh maine aapko de diya, Gurudevi." Kapilvastu said.

"Tumhara naam, shiksha, gotra, ling aur prajaati toh tumhare deh se juda huya hai. Woh deh jo nashwar hai. Toh tumhara parichaye yeh sab kaise ho sakta hai ? Nashwar toh tumhara deh hai. Kintu tum toh anant ho. Ab batao Kapilvastu, tum kaun ho ?" Vidyashree said.

"Aatma. Aatma hi anant hai. Iss liye mera parichaye bhi meri aatma hai." Kapilvastu said.

"Baith jao." Vidyashree said with a smile and Kapilvastu sat down.

"Kaksha prarambh karne se poorv, yadi aap sab yeh swikar karle ki aap Aatma hai, toh swayam ko pehenchanna saral ho jayega. Jis din aapko yeh gyaath ho gaya ki aap Aatma hai, toh aap Paramatma ko pehechan lenge. Aur jab aap Paramatma ko pehechan lenge, tab Brahmaan, arthat vastvik satya, apne aap hi spasht ho jayega." Vidyashree said.

"Ji Gurudevi !" They all nodded.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Agar teacher Vidyashree hai toh inn sabhi baccho ka future bright hai U.U

And guess what Kashmir ke saath iss Martand Mandir ka bhi vinaash kardiya unn atankiyo ne. Aur Bollywood ne toh Haider movie mei isko 'Shaitaan ki Gufa' bataya... Fir sochte hai ki films boycott kyu ho rahi hai.....