CHAPTER 43

Everyone in the city of Ayodhya was astonished and suprised seeing their king Dashrath, the supreme emperor of Bharatvarsh, was walking by foot while holding the reign of his royal horse, over which sat a young tapasvini.

The simple-hearted citizens, just by seeing her once could feel that she was a divine entity. Hence whichever path they took, people covered the well-paved road with flowers.

From the palace balcony that gave view of the entire city, the three queens of Dashrath tried to take a glance of the guest that was coming.

And when they finally were able to steal a glance of Vidyashree, they became speechless.

"Mujhe toh yeh koi Mahateja Tapasvini pratit hoti hai." Sumitra said.

"Mujhe toh yeh kahi ki sarva-gun sampann Rajkumari pratit hoti hai." Kaikeyi said.

"Mujhe toh yeh parlok ki koi devi pratit hoti hai." Kaushalya said.

The aura she exerted, the grace with which she carried herself, the beauty that was endowed on her, the splendor that shined even in simple clothes, the wisdom that was visible in her eyes and the path of renunciation that she walked upon, all this rendered the queens out of words to describe her.

"Inke swagat mei koi kami nahi honi chahiye ! Dasi ! Aarti ki thaali leke aao !" Kaushalya said going away.

"Dasiyo ! Sabhi maargo ko pushpo se bhar do ! Inke charan kathor dharaa par nahi padne chahiye !" Kaikeyi said walking away.

"Dasiyo ! Inke liye sabse swadisht bhojan ka prabandh karo !" Sumitra said following her two co-wives as they went to welcome the special guest.

As the Queens reached the grand gates, they saw Vidyashree getting down the horse and Dashrath paving the way with full enthusiasm.

"Aayiye devi, padhariye." He said bringing her in the palace.

Climbing up the stairs they were greeted by the three queens of Dashrath. Kaushalya stepped forward and welcome Vidyashree by putting tilak on her forehead while Kaikeyi and Sumitra were completely enchanted by their guest's opulence.

"Aap awashya koi divyaatma hai. Aapke shri-charno se Ayodhya aur humara Raj-bhavan dono dhanya ho gaye." Kaushalya said and Vidyashree smiled.

"Kaushalya, devi ke liye sarvashreshth asaan sajj karo." Dashrath said.

"Sarvashreshth asaan toh pehle se hi sajj hai." A male voice said, they all turned their heads to see Kulguru Vasisth coming towards them.

"Ayodhya ka sarvashreshth asaan toh Suryavanshi Singhasan hi hai. Uske alawa koi bhi asaan Devi ke yogya nahi." Vasisth said.

"Aapka kathan sarvatha uchit hai Kulguru. Padhariye devi." Dashrath said leading her to the grand court of Ayodhya, the abode of justice.

A smile appeared on the face of Vidyashree, seeing a big statue of Akhand Maharani Arya-Bhaarti seated on a throne, holding the flag of Bharatvarsh behind the Suryavanshi Singhasan.

"Iss Suryavanshi Singhasan par baith isko sushobhit kare devi." Dashrath requested.

As Vidyashree sat down on the throne, Vasisth smiled seeing she was seated in the same way the statue of Arya-Bhaarti was seated, with one feet on the ground while other on the pedestal and both arms holding the either arm-rest. After all they were one and the Brahmarishi knew it.

And to give her the utmost honour, Dashrath then himself washed the lotus feet of his special guest. The feet which symbolised the feet of both Mahadev and Narayan.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Dashrath letting Vidyashree ride on his horse while himself walking on foot and holding the reign..... Then letting her sit on his throne.... And doing all this with so much enthusiasm.....

If this isn't the most grandfatherly thing to do ❤️❤️❤️

I thought to give both a moment because Rameshwari avatar as we know takes place during Uttar Ramayan, so she and Dashrath never meet which seemed a little unfair to me 🌝🌝

NOW COMMENT OR GET KISSED BY SOUBALAA MOSI 🌝🌝